• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy National Day & Remember “Patriotism Cannot Be Forced”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For those who advocated burning our National Flag, I can only say this: If you don't like it here, you can always move out. You can always embrace another country, adopt another flag and worship another government. Of course you cannot please and satisfy everyone. But overall, for the general good, our government has done well - beyond all expectations and against all odds. Well done and congratulations!!!

Well said. I have added to your points.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who advocated burning our National Flag, I can only say this: If you don't like it here, you can always move out.

Who is advocating burning of Stinkapore Flag?
I did not see any of that here

I advocate turning that into welcome mat to step on.
I advocate printing that on toilet rolls with LKY face on other side
I advocate painting that stinkapore flag on bottom of toilet bowls, public and private

And why must people who want to burn stingakpore flag got to go?
Why not you go together with the smear of shit on sole of shoe and his PAP bunch of walking bags of excrements and kangaroos and dogs?
Why not you all go stick your head in toilet bowl with stinkapore flag painted on the bottom so you can admire the flag while you all inhale good and deep

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For those who advocated burning our National Flag, I can only say this: If you don't like it here, you can always move out. You can always embrace another country, adopt another flag and worship another government. Of course you cannot please and satisfy everyone. But overall, for the general good, our government has done well - beyond all expectations and against all odds. Well done and congratulations!!!

We have one of the best civil governance in the world.

I wish Singapore a Happy National Day. Majulah Singapura!!!

Burn flag for fuck ? :rolleyes:
You been drinking ? Or there's not enough Pappies cocks for you to suck ?
Kindly PM jiu hoo loser with a loose arse tonychat , he will gladly tarma you with his Thai ladyboy wife , free of charge
:oIo:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Patriot ki dua lan...:oIo:

jobsFTns.jpg

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
burning bridges and burning flags
condemning one's country with utter disrespect
you can't even come anywhere closer to our great
only to smear your own shit in bed

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Put words into others’ mouth
This, PAPzi’s major strength
Not a word was whispered
Of burning bridges and flags

Love of country can’t be forced
In North Korea or SINKapore
Hang out your flag if you feel like it
Do not feel any pressure so to do

Should your home be in a prominent locale
And the idiot RC hangs it on your property
Remember “an Englishman’s home is his castle”
That’s so under the Westminster model
Rip the damn flag off if you don’t like it
Uncle needs new specs, rip not burn

Physiocrat

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you don't like it here, you can always move out. You can always embrace another country, adopt another flag and worship another government.

I worship Chairman Mao.

There should be a repeat of cultural revolution here in sinkieland.

With all baby boomers being destroyed. Simple minded pricks like teachers and parents being tied up and beaten up.And last but not least......with all organized religions totally smashed to pieces.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
should cancel the stupid military parade for every national day. think only North Korea stages military parade for every national day.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Great post. I have added to your points.

No one talk about burning flags other than those maggots crawling out from smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY arsehole who tell lies about people burning flags.
His entire post was based on lies that he conjured

And you go and say that was a fucking great post and you add to that maggot points?

So telling of fucking lies are decided to be great by you?

You another for telling lies?

Was it a fucking lie that you and your family shared a toilet bucket with 50 other families?
And another fucking lie that smear of shit on sole of shoe elevated you and 50 other families so you all can shit contendedly one family per toilet bucket as that was a lie in the first place?

And all other nice stuff you hosannaed on smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY also lies?

Singapore

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have never ever hung a national flag. Not that I do not love Singapore, but I never believe in such antics.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
xin_131001031039552290015.jpg

Don't know if it just me..I don't feel a least bit angry seeing this.

It is not just you.
That piece of red and white cloth represent to me not a fucking country but that smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY. LKY stole my country from under our feet and turned that to his slave labour gulag. We the people are made into 4th class with Foreign Trash as the fucking 3rd class. Lee and his fucking genes the 1st Class and his PAP maggots cockroaches and kangaroos the 2nd class

THAT IS NOT A FLAG TO INSPIRE ANY OF US
THAT IS A FLAG I AM SO HAPPY TO SEE BEING BURNED
THAT IS AN IMAGE I BE HAPPY TO GET PRINTED ON TOILET PAPER WITH LKY ON THE FLIP SIDE

THAT IS AN IMAGE TO BE PAINTED ON THE BOTTOM OF TOILET BOWLS TO SHIT AND PEE ON

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Today is 1 August and it is a month of national pride and unity. We will celebrate our 48th birthday with sheer joy, with love, with humility and with great pride that we have successfully soldiered through the tough times in the past. We must stay united to face the future which is precarious and unpredictable like the weather.

Singaporeans should come together as One People One Nation One Country to help build a beautiful, peaceful and prosperous country. We stand united always.

Majulah Singapura!!! Happy Birthday Singapore !!!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be thankful you are not in Syria. That's all.

I agree. Be thankful that we can still survive as a country. Be thankful of the many blessings that we have. Be thankful that our leadership had led us to a state of prosperity, harmony and peace. Be thankful that we have one of the highest standard of living in the world. Be thankful of our world class governance. Be thankful that everything works in Singapore.

Be thankful and be grateful. Majulah Singapura!!!

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
i wish to do it.................but i no money to buy a flag to burn...............a PAP flag i mean...............

Does burning a political party flag constitute an unlawful act..????

If u burn a PAP flag, u get a knock on your door at 2 am in the morning..

But if u burn SDP, NSP flag, do u get a pat on the back..????

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does burning a political party flag constitute an unlawful act..????

If u burn a PAP flag, u get a knock on your door at 2 am in the morning..

But if u burn SDP, NSP flag, do u get a pat on the back..????

For this is a cuntry with worse than ganster smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY with no fucking morals of any kind and who stole hundreds of billions to subvert the law court to be filled with his kangaroos and poodles whose only interest is to be LKY hatchet men

As I said before , Stinkapore flag should be printed on toilet paper and bottom of toilet bowls
And LKY go eat joss sticks fast fast