• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Lunar New Year from Malaysia

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
马国祝男女老少‘新年快乐。

[video=youtube;Y3TlkTsT0TA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TlkTsT0TA[/video]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have lost our roots, our tradition, our culture.....we go MacDonald's, KFC...etc...so sad!

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have lost our roots, our tradition, our culture.....we go MacDonald's, KFC...etc...so sad!

many many many sillypoor Chinese mistakenly equate modernization with westernization.
to them angmo is bestest.
that's one of the reason why going to church is beri popular , show others that
u are modern.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
'Westernization' isn't the only threat to being Chinese in Singapore. There's also LKY's 'linguisticide', and NTUC's attempts to standardize our hawker fare. Watch right to the end, where the main message is:
Keep these precious dialects and traditional cuisine.

many many many sillypoor Chinese mistakenly equate modernization with westernization.
to them angmo is bestest.
that's one of the reason why going to church is beri popular , show others that
u are modern.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
I like the thought that Chinese invented gunpowder, and during CNY, we light up and make lots of noise with them. I hate the thought that this tradition is banned. To me. CNY has been a boring event reduced to gambling and eating since firecrackers fell silent.

Cheers!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wishing all our Malaysia Chinese friends a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year, including Tonychat's parent and siblings.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Happy Ubah New Year
Vote out the Lightning
For a better future
Wait till Hari Raya
For Malay version :p

[video=youtube;sGDx0m1u2DY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGDx0m1u2DY[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
马国祝男女老少‘新年快乐。

[video=youtube;Y3TlkTsT0TA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3TlkTsT0TA[/video]

Why Chinks like to eat dead bodies??? horrible.. Pity those animals being killed and being served as food for those bloody chinks..

and worst of all, they are happy eating it and no sensitivity to those animals on their plates. Fuck those chinks.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I like the thought that Chinese invented gunpowder, and during CNY, we light up and make lots of noise with them. I hate the thought that this tradition is banned. To me. CNY has been a boring event reduced to gambling and eating since firecrackers fell silent.

Cheers!

The Chinese discovered gunpowder according to the stories....some ancient chemist was looking for the elixir of life...found the BOOM & exited life...ha ha ha

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We eat the dead because we think it's cruel to eat beings that are still living.

Why Chinks like to eat dead bodies??? horrible.. Pity those animals being killed and being served as food for those bloody chinks..

and worst of all, they are happy eating it and no sensitivity to those animals on their plates. Fuck those chinks.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cheers]

Alas ! All is not lost ! We Chinese leave China mostly due to economic challenges, but China will always always in the hearts of all Chinese. Kong Hei Fatt Choy !!