• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Happy Ending: Sinkie girl, $500K in debt, bcums Hooker, marries client, has kid

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
"Before I met Eric, all the clients I had wanted my body only for their personal satisfaction. I was, to them, a tall and beautiful girl they could use as an object of carnal pleasure," she wrote in her book.

She might be tall, but I don't think she is beautiful. Not by a long stretch of imagination.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It was a beautiful love story ..... until i see the pics of Pamela and her hubby.

Yup, the husband is so fucking ugly. No wonder he has to call chicken. In normal circumstances, most sinkie girls will not go for an ugly guy like him. Even his haircut looks like shit.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Also need to mention to her kids that other men before Daddy had shot their load into their Mum's mouth and pussy.

Poor kids. They are going to be subjected to teasing at school.
The kids will be needing big time psychiatric help when they are teenagers.