• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy Birthday Zhihau!

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy Borthday to Zhihau!!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin:. :biggrin:

0046.gif

Last edited:

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
very sad leh...2 years ago..so many people wish you in the old birthday thread...now 2014, no one except me...:*:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you! Thank you! Every single birthday, I pay tribute to my parents. I'm made in their image, in character and beliefs. I've inherited their aspirations and fears, and I carry with me their hopes and dreams. Pa, Ma, thank you :smile::smile::smile:

Wow such a tribute!

Pei fu, pei fu!

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you! Thank you! Every single birthday, I pay tribute to my parents. I'm made in their image, in character and beliefs. I've inherited their aspirations and fears, and I carry with me their hopes and dreams. Pa, Ma, thank you :smile::smile::smile:

What a humble man! Kong Hee like beri beri much! Kong Hee only gotta 1 point..so must upz u...

Best wishes!! Good Health! God bless you and your loved ones!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

On behalf of Whaha Group, I wish you many more birthdays to come and stay in good spirits and health! Happy Birthday!

Meng :p

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
could well be, he's the 3rd of the 3-man tag team in wwf previously...
employing the cloths-line, ddt and full nelson moves, these usually results in their opponents discharging the familiar looking organic present for the birthday boy :p

WWF British Bulldog passed away liao, at just 39 years old.