• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Happy 44th birthday

DOM the Clown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was not born a Singaporean. I spent my early years in a neighbouring country where I was treated as a second class citizen. I remember the school principal coming to class and asking the teacher how the Bumiputera students were doing , happily ignoring the rest of us.

If England is to Shakespeare a jeweled isle, then Singapore is for me a star, small and sparkly.

Hi Lily Neo.......I really love to lick your boobs. :p

Lydia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I'm a Singaporean.

One of my friends in Malaysia was voted the top student in her school by the teachers. The Principal overrode them and gave the title to a Malay student who was awful at his studies. Such things are very common there.

If Tengku Abdul Rahman hadn't thrown Singapore out of Malaysia, where would we be today?

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, I'm a Singaporean.

One of my friends in Malaysia was voted the top student in her school by the teachers. The Principal overrode them and gave the title to a Malay student who was awful at his studies. Such things are very common there.

If Tengku Abdul Rahman hadn't thrown Singapore out of Malaysia, where would we be today?

Hello Lydia, you think over here in Sinkie Land we are more fair to the Cina than the Mats is it?

Wake up your fucking idea!

In Sinkie Land, the Cina pays full for almost everything here while the MATS dole out for welfare!

Welcome from jumping from one HELL hole to another!

kensington

Alfrescian
Loyal

Damned !! Such injustice !!! It's atrocious !!!

off topic
I didn't like my shoes until I met a man with no legs...

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
bloody good grief! do you even understand the term "quote"?

when you quote someone, you quote the things the person have said, read my post15 again.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

okay lah! sorry lah! should put lydia instead of your name..cannot change now already...too late...

can accept my apologies or not? :biggrin:

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes, I'm a Singaporean.

I would be a datuk and you be shot for your treason! Let the m&d (since they call themselves bumi) menjadi number 1 for all i care! We would have a totally corruptable system and not this current BS.

新加坡中华人民共和国万岁!Long live the People's Republic of Chinese Singapore! Berjaya Republik Singapura Cina Yang Kemasyaratan!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
okay lah! sorry lah! should put lydia instead of your name..cannot change now already...too late...

can accept my apologies or not? :biggrin:

you should be sorry for yourself, don't need to apologise to me at all :p:p:p