• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

HAPPY 38!!! SG Women don't need husband, don't need family, just need to go GYM

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the bloody problem with women these days, go gym and exercise is more important than work and family? Then marry for what? Marry the gym lah. Chee bye

Last edited:

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the bloody problem with women these days, go gym and exercise is more important that work and family? Then marry for what? Marry the gym lah. Chee bye

They hire trainers to dig their cheebye and pinch their nipples. These fucking sluts.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These women are usually financially independent and selfish with a Capital S; treating men as playthings. Marriage is the last thing on their mind unless the suitor is a handsome prince or a billionaire; preferably with a long dick as well!

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
These women are usually financially independent and selfish with a Capital S; treating men as playthings. Marriage is the last thing on their mind unless the suitor is a handsome prince or a billionaire; preferably with a long dick as well!

Like JohnTan

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the bloody problem with women these days, go gym and exercise is more important than work and family? Then marry for what? Marry the gym lah. Chee bye

Read a news yesterday Ang Moh child care giver charged for DRUGGING CHILDREN to sleep, so that she could go gym and exercises.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12011390

New Zealand Herald

WORLD
Daycare owner gets 21 years in jail for drugging kids, leaving them alone
12 Mar, 2018 8:15pm
3 minutes to read
N6BQJYNSFFEJZL4OH5LR6H6EPI.jpg

January Irene Neatherlin was arrested in March 2017 after police acting on a tip fond seven children ranging in age from six months to four years alone at her home. Photo / AP
Daily Mail
By: Valerie Edwards
Daily Mail, nearly a dozen parents testified against January Neatherlin, 32, who owned the Little Giggles Daycare.

One family said their daughter suffered a brain injury, consistent with shaken baby syndrome, according to KTVZ.

Other parents told the judge that their children had trouble sleeping after their time spent with Neatherlin.

ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise with NZME.

"She repeatedly administered a sleeping agent to a room full of infants, toddlers and children and drove off in her car to fulfill her narcissistic needs, one parent said.

"There is no room in our society for monsters like this. January has no respect for human life," the parent continued. Neatherlin read a statement in court, apologising and asking for forgiveness.

"Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody takes responsibility for those mistakes," Neatherlin said, according to the news station.

"With that said, I hope the court and the parents accept my apology. I made a very poor call, and it has forever changed my life and even ended it," she said through tears.

Last month, Neatherlin pleaded guilty to 12 counts of first-degree criminal mistreatment and a single count of third-degree assault.

Prosecutors initially recommended a 35-year prison sentence for Neatherlin.

She was sentenced to 31 months on each of 12 counts she pleaded guilty to in February, bringing her sentence to 21 years and four months in prison.

The woman was arrested in March 2017 after police found seven children younger than five left unattended at her illegal day care centre, Little Giggles Daycare.

Authorities said she forced the children to take medicine to induce sleep before heading to the tanning salon.

The other counts of criminal mistreatment are for previous incidents with children.

January Neatherlin would leave the children who were supposed to be in her care to go to Tanning Republic and to High Desert CrossFit to work out. Photo / AP
http://paid.outbrain.com/network/re...2KPfLBNWZSUyak4B_ttAzwjwzNJ7OD&c=68d59c7b&v=3

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
my uncle say KNN KNN this type is those who will give bank account number to stranger and upload their mma in full gear sparring but endup no punch on target type.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Marriage is to get BTO pigeon hole and lock dicks into the Women's Charter. Good luck!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah! This ang kong siao zhabor also can become kids caregiver. Like that hor, I can become pastor liaoz. Knn.
Read a news yesterday Ang Moh child care giver charged for DRUGGING CHILDREN to sleep, so that she could go gym and exercises.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/news/article.cfm?c_id=2&objectid=12011390

New Zealand Herald

WORLD
Daycare owner gets 21 years in jail for drugging kids, leaving them alone
12 Mar, 2018 8:15pm
3 minutes to read
N6BQJYNSFFEJZL4OH5LR6H6EPI.jpg

January Irene Neatherlin was arrested in March 2017 after police acting on a tip fond seven children ranging in age from six months to four years alone at her home. Photo / AP
Daily Mail
By: Valerie Edwards
Daily Mail, nearly a dozen parents testified against January Neatherlin, 32, who owned the Little Giggles Daycare.

One family said their daughter suffered a brain injury, consistent with shaken baby syndrome, according to KTVZ.

Other parents told the judge that their children had trouble sleeping after their time spent with Neatherlin.

ADVERTISEMENT
Advertise with NZME.

"She repeatedly administered a sleeping agent to a room full of infants, toddlers and children and drove off in her car to fulfill her narcissistic needs, one parent said.

"There is no room in our society for monsters like this. January has no respect for human life," the parent continued. Neatherlin read a statement in court, apologising and asking for forgiveness.

"Everybody makes mistakes, but not everybody takes responsibility for those mistakes," Neatherlin said, according to the news station.

"With that said, I hope the court and the parents accept my apology. I made a very poor call, and it has forever changed my life and even ended it," she said through tears.

Last month, Neatherlin pleaded guilty to 12 counts of first-degree criminal mistreatment and a single count of third-degree assault.

Prosecutors initially recommended a 35-year prison sentence for Neatherlin.

She was sentenced to 31 months on each of 12 counts she pleaded guilty to in February, bringing her sentence to 21 years and four months in prison.

The woman was arrested in March 2017 after police found seven children younger than five left unattended at her illegal day care centre, Little Giggles Daycare.

Authorities said she forced the children to take medicine to induce sleep before heading to the tanning salon.

The other counts of criminal mistreatment are for previous incidents with children.

January Neatherlin would leave the children who were supposed to be in her care to go to Tanning Republic and to High Desert CrossFit to work out. Photo / AP

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go cbd in the evenings n u can see OLs go that fitness whatever gym. After gym then go Cheong no guilt.