• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

happily married sammyboy members, can share how you meet your wife?

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
how you date her?
when you start getting intimate?
how long dating before get married?
any other info for my learning is welcomed.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you date her?
Look for one who is fiercely loyal to you. But you must never betray that loyalty.
Look for someone that will accept and allow you to be the leader in the house.
Look for someone that naturally and normally speaks with politeness, a low tone of voice, able to control her emotions and feminine. Any signs of masculine traits, dump her.
Looks will fade, and very badly after 50. Even the most beautiful wife, after 2 years of marrying her, you won't see her as beautiful anymore.
Character and personality lasts forever.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seriously, you can do no worst than getting married. By all means have a relationship have sex have kids but don’t sign. You will live longer and be richer.

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look for one who is fiercely loyal to you. But you must never betray that loyalty.
Look for someone that naturally and normally speaks with politeness, a low tone of voice, able to control her emotions and feminine. Any signs of masculine traits, dump her.
Looks will fade, and very badly after 50. Even the most beautiful wife, after 2 years of marrying her, you won't see her as beautiful anymore.
All these characteristics don't think can find in a sinkie girl?
Btw can you all accept a gf/wife that has a deep voice, abit like guy?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
how you date her?
Get a woman who was married but marriage annulled.

You get the best of both worlds - an experienced woman but a virgin at the same time. :rolleyes:

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
What era now? Still planning to get hitch, marry, buy BTO, bear babies to get baby bonus and work into 70s because of raising inflation?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get a woman who was married but marriage annulled.

You get the best of both worlds - an experienced woman but a virgin at the same time. :rolleyes:
Experienced in what? You sia suay Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute dare not swear your next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin want to open your cheap mouth to insinuate insult of me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her doors are always open 24/7 at Mayfair.... So are her legs!
Another sia suay Cantonese bully dog descendant of prostitute dare not swear your next 18 generations become whore if I am a virgin want to open your cheap mouth to insult me. What you said is your cheap Cantonese family women. Plenty of famous sell nude sell cb Cantonese slut whore mistress with legs always opened. Pui!

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
this guy made a good choice

Jam Hsiao, 36, marries his manager Summer Lin, 50​

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...mer-lin-50-after-16-years-of-working-together