• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hao haidong china world cup playercalls for ouster of Communist Party

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retired China football star calls for ouster of Communist Party
China's Hao Haidong celebrates with an unseen teammate after scoring the only goal of the match, against Kuwait during a 2006 World Cup Asian Zone Group 4 qualifying match in Guangzhou.

BEIJING: A retired Chinese football star called for the ouster of China's ruling Communist Party in a video released on Thursday (Jun 4) on the YouTube channel of fugitive billionaire Guo Wengui, who is close with former Trump White House adviser Steve Bannon.

Hao Haidong, 50, who was a major star in China during the 1990s and 2000s, and is known to have a residence in Spain, spoke in a 53-minute video interview. Thursday is the 31st anniversary of the Tiananmen Square incident.

"I think the Chinese people should not be trampled upon by the Chinese Communist Party any more. I think this Communist Party should be kicked out of humanity. This is the conclusion I reached after 50 years of living," Hao says in the video.

YouTube is blocked in China.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
China's foreign ministry did not immediately respond to a request for comment.
Hao, a prolific scorer who played for the Chinese national team more than 100 times, led China to its only World Cup finals appearance, in 2002.
He has been outspoken on social issues and has criticised the Chinese football establishment, earning him the nickname "Cannon Hao", but had not previously spoken out against the Communist Party.
He appeared in the video with his wife, former badminton champion Ye Zhaoying

20200605_230313.jpg

20200605_230354.jpg

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hao's Weibo account, which had more than 7 million followers, appeared to have been removed on Thursday afternoon from the Twitter-like platform. All entries on him on Zhihu, a popular question-and-answer website, had also been removed.

Hao started his career playing for the junior team of the People's Liberation Army, rising to the rank of major.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retired footballer Hao Haidong has openly challenged Communist Party rule in China, in a video posted online on Thursday.

The well-known sports figure also issued what he called a “manifesto for the establishment of a Chinese federation” in the clip posted on YouTube, which is blocked in China.

It was not immediately clear where and when 50-year-old Hao recorded the video.

In a separate clip also circulating online, Hao appears with his wife Ye Zhaoying, a badminton star in the 1990s, saying she had supported him to “come forth and speak the truth”.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no rah, she was badminton player, i think she don't even have armpit hair lor

Quite when hair was longer mah. The longer her hair, the nicer she looks.

189d0c4deb5a42579698d84a50e9723c.jpeg

images

573A701C8C07EB52D55B488D3120A167F2E83999_w648_h684.jpg
He is a very lucky man. If I'm him I will everyday motor-boat her to start my day.

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
no rah, she was badminton player, i think she don't even have armpit hair lor

Quite when hair was longer mah. The longer her hair, the nicer she looks.

189d0c4deb5a42579698d84a50e9723c.jpeg

images

573A701C8C07EB52D55B488D3120A167F2E83999_w648_h684.jpg
And speaking of PRC pussy, why is it that whenever I get their panties off they always have so much more hair than other girls? I mean its like a forest down there. Do you know how many times I had to part the jungle just to get it in? Seriously annoying.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese sports couple Hao Haidong and Ye Zhaoying face being wiped from record books after political appeal
  • Hao was the best known striker in China before his retirement in 2007 after playing in England with Sheffield United
  • Ye is a two-time badminton world champion and Sydney Olympics bronze medallist

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese sports couple Hao Haidong and Ye Zhaoying face being wiped from record books after political appeal
  • Hao was the best known striker in China before his retirement in 2007 after playing in England with Sheffield United
  • Ye is a two-time badminton world champion and Sydney Olympics bronze medallist

how many views on Youtube?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And speaking of PRC pussy, why is it that whenever I get their panties off they always have so much more hair than other girls? I mean its like a forest down there. Do you know how many times I had to part the jungle just to get it in? Seriously annoying.
They are Chairman "Mao" supporters so cannot anyhow shave.....

我们爱毛主席, 所以要长多多阴"毛"来纪念他 ! :tongue: