• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Han Hui Hui's 5 Sweeping Points on Singapore's Healthcare System - how many is she right on?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, let's not be so mean to make fun of HHH's baby and her love life.

She is not a bad person after all.

Yes, but she needs to gain some muscles as she's an ectomorph.

Otherwise, it'll be bad for her as she approaches middle age.

PAP

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure you Oppies must be embarrassed by such low quality Opposition candidate in General Elections. If this sort of character ever gets into Parliament, the whole world would be laughing at Singapore and Singaporeans.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I am sure you Oppies must be embarrassed by such low quality Opposition candidate in General Elections. If this sort of character ever gets into Parliament, the whole world would be laughing at Singapore and Singaporeans.
They are already laughing. Some are even sleeping.
5zsF7OE.png

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It's just a language issue and you Oppies obviously never cease to run down our capable Ministers with ridiculous accusations.
It's charisma, presence, content of the speech, and credibility. All of which were lacking in your "capable" minister.

KanTouKi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... I really wonder why would some normal guy ‘get involved’ with a KPKB Siao Lang like Han Hui Hui !!! This guy ok or not ???

JiuHuKia

Alfrescian
Loyal
good riddance to this ex jiuhu troublemaker. Thanks to Singapore now Malaysia have one less crazy psycho.

AntonKiasi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wonder how drunk was mr Tan Yan Liang when he decided to pump han hui hui. He must have been drinking hard liquor as beer alone will not be enough.

I can only say Tan Yan Liang must have regretted for ‘pumping’ Siao Lang KPKB Han Hui Hui !!!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid question. Giving birth in hospitals should be free for citizens.they are contributing to future food delivery business of citizens will face starvation.
Otherwise go to jb where tge charge is RM1.