• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Hamburger Day

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
28th May is National Hamburger Day. I have to get one on that day. Watched TV on day and there was a contest between the supposedly two best hamburger restaurants in Singapore - Omakase, and Fat Boys. Omakase was the winner in that program. But I prefer Fat Boys. That is personal, but my own pick for best hamburger in Singapore is Hard Rock Café. The best, but bloody pricey! Anyways, would like to hear if anybody has any recommendation for a good hamburger here in Singapore. Would love to try it on Hamburger Day next week. Thanks in advance!

Cheers!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
went to omakase and there was nobody except service staff. that entire section of wisma atria resembles whisper atria. :eek:

image.jpg