• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hamas Jihadis slaughtered paramedics as they tried to save Jewish villagers and festival-goers

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...r-attack-Jewish-villagers-festival-goers.html

An Israeli-American paramedic has laid bare the horror of what he witnessed on the front line of the Hamas terror attack - where three of his colleagues were slaughtered as they desperately tried to save people's lives.

Staten Island-born Ari Yonatan, 32, who now lives in Israel and works for Israel's national ambulance and rescue service Magen David Adom (MAD), responded within an hour of the October 7 Hamas attack on Israel to help the wounded.

Yonatan, who was on his day off, said he heard the rockets overhead and called his dispatcher before rushing as close to the scene as he could get.

He said his dispatcher told him there were 'casualties, both dead and injured everywhere ... more than 300 that he needs us to respond to.'

Yonatan told DailyMail.com: 'There was chaos everywhere. It was like a horror movie. The wounded were coming from everywhere and dead people too.'

Staten Island-born Ari Yonatan, 32, a paramedic with Magen David Adom, Israel's national ambulance and rescue service

Staten Island-born Ari Yonatan, 32, a paramedic with Magen David Adom, Israel's national ambulance and rescue service
A field hospital where the wounded were treated before being transported to a hospital

A field hospital where the wounded were treated before being transported to a hospital

TRENDING

Chilling footage shows how Hamas's terrorists use elaborate tunnels

57.4k viewing now

How Israel's tanks swooped on Gaza in lightning raid on Hamas

7.3k viewing now

EXCLUSIVE: Israeli hero tells of his daring escape from Hamas massacre

The army set up a field hospital to treat the injured, many near death. The victims were transported from various regions as the country was under attack.

Yonatan, along with his peers tried to stay safe as bombs and rockets were launched around them and terrorists infiltrated regions such as Kibbutz Be'eri, where more than 80 people were slaughtered, and Re'im, the site of the Supernova musical festival where nearly 300 were massacred.

'I treated people from the kibbutzm, my own city, neighboring cities, civilians, soldiers, police officers, and people who attended the music festival,' he said.

One of those critically injured was a 50-year-old man from Kibbutz Be-eri, whose wife and children had been murdered in front of him.

The father, who miraculously survived, was hiding in a safe room with his family when Hamas terrorists entered, shot his wife and children and set their house on fire.

'He had gunshot wounds, loss of blood, shrapnel from the grenades, smoke inhalation. I was able to resuscitate him and keep him conscious before I transported him to the hospital,' Yonatan said.

He also treated two young girls, still dressed in their pajamas, who were burned after they were hit by a grenade. One still had a grenade in her night clothes.

'A lot of people we encountered throughout the day would have died if we weren't there to treat and transport them,' he said.

After working seven days straight, Yonatan said: 'I have to put a up a shield mentally. Turn myself into a robot because if you attach yourself emotionally to everything you can't function. It is more than our brain and our hearts are able to contain.'

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is precisely why Israel is retaliating with such force; when they are dealing with beasts, the Israelis must do all within their power to ensure there are no repeat invasions and slaughter of their own citizens ever again.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
So now they are making up their own version of paramedic getting slaughtered. This is so Jews.