• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hallmarks of a Great LEEder despite feud with Mudlaysia, Pinkie back to hiding and Jalan Jalan for the rest of the year

Wayne Piew

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Hsien Loong added 4 new photos to the album #jalanjalan at Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Yesterday at 18:04 ·

Visited one of my regular haunts last weekend. Glad the year-end wet weather has not deterred visitors from the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Will be on leave for the rest of the year. Taking the time to #jalanjalan and explore our little island. There are many places to rediscover. Will update as and when I see something interesting.
1f642.png
:smile: – LHL
#jalanjalan at Singapore Botanic Gardens
4 photos

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
like any great leeder he’s biding his time with nature-loving and artsy activities totally unrelated to the buzz and issues of international illwill around him. a lesser mortal will panic, sexcite shitizens, call for sacrificial lambs, and press the patriotic button. the great general will use some down time to think about next steps, craft the best strategy, and explore all courses of action including inaction while enjoying art and nature in a nonchalant manner. that was exactly how oda nobunaga behaved when imagawa yoshimoto threatened him with a numerically superior army at his home province. instead of rallying his troops to counter attack or lie in defense immediately he sang and played with his drum while waiting for reports from his shinobi ninjas who were spying on yoshimoto and his exact whereabouts. once he received intell of yoshimoto’s exact location, he assembled a raiding force and attack yoshimoto’s command tent, avoiding his massive army sprawled out along the marching route. and from there he became the greatest military genius, daimyo and unifier in jap history.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Hsien Loong added 4 new photos to the album #jalanjalan at Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Yesterday at 18:04 ·

Visited one of my regular haunts last weekend. Glad the year-end wet weather has not deterred visitors from the Singapore Botanic Gardens.
Will be on leave for the rest of the year. Taking the time to #jalanjalan and explore our little island. There are many places to rediscover. Will update as and when I see something interesting.
1f642.png
:smile: – LHL
#jalanjalan at Singapore Botanic Gardens
4 photos

Can’t a country leader just talk about work work and nothing but work?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last edited:

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
For crying out loud he need a fucking break just like you and I what's the problem?

you watch you shit words! its NEVER "just like you and I" !!!
less you make as much millions as him from the country's ppl, else it is NOT" just like you and I"

a_korusawa

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% or 1000% if there is..... YES!
YES when you earn millions from the country's ppl !!!
YES when you are NOT making many country's ppl meet...... making more difficult for the many ppl's end meet!
Yes and many YESes !!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
100% or 1000% if there is..... YES!
YES when you earn millions from the country's ppl !!!
YES when you are NOT making many country's ppl meet...... making more difficult for the many ppl's end meet!
Yes and many YESes !!!
No I mean any leader like trump or Xi jingping or whoever in charged. Only henchman like @JohnTan are interested in the leisure of their leader right?