• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Halimah offers Prince Charles & Carmilla fish & chips

Merl Haggard

Angin_Hali_a_0.jpg

Apa ini fish & chips-nasi lemak , lontong, gado gado dan mee soto mesti ada!

Prince Charlie is so Lucky, got Halimah to fry Halibut for him. :biggrin:

This is the product of LKY anointed his cross legs son to be PM knowing he is incompetent.

Incompetent breed failure.

26400337.jpg

They should swap wives....Camilla needs something up her arsehole and Halimah always wanted to be a SPG.

rectmobile

26400337.jpg

They should swap wives....Camilla needs something up her arsehole and Halimah always wanted to be a SPG.

That is the president which all of you didn't voted for. That is the type of political atmosphere which i boycotted 100%.

And it looks ridiculously funny and a disgrace at the same time. This is the joke to and from the sinkie population.

Sg's FIRST HUSBAND taking a photo shoot.

rambo22

my 7 yo son said that makcik look like

the Geylang Serai mee rebus seller and

her abang look like Lau Pa Sat satay seller

That is the president which all of you didn't voted for. That is the type of political atmosphere which i boycotted 100%.

And it looks ridiculously funny and a disgrace at the same time. This is the joke to and from the sinkie population.

Sg's FIRST HUSBAND taking a photo shoot.

3B399D8900000578-4018704-image-a-64_1481320539445.jpg

Alamak...this Prez not elected by the people

Hehehehehe

my 7 yo son said that makcik look like

the Geylang Serai mee rebus seller and

her abang look like Lau Pa Sat satay seller

He was being kind...lucky he didn't say that macik look like the one, downstairs with the "sapoo lili" & the tong sampah!