• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Half-naked couple enjoy romp in full view of family

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...couple_enjoy_romp_in_full_view_of_family.html

Half-naked couple enjoy romp in full view of family

halfnaked_couple_enjoy_romp_in_full_view_of_family-thumbnail.jpg

Enraged
5%
Shiok!
75%
LOL!
14%
So sad
1%
Sure or not?
0%
Bochup
5%
STOMPer Nur' Ilham spotted this couple at the Multi Storey carpark of Block 34A Marsiling Drive yesterday (Aug 27), sharing an intimate moment in full view of the public. What horrified Nur' Ilham was the audacity of the girl, who removed both her top and bra.

The girl then proceeded to lie down and allowed the guy to grope her.

The STOMPer says:

“My mom spotted the couple at 5pm while she was looking out for my brothers to arrive home.

“The couple was just chatting at that time until they started kissing.

“At that time we couldn’t care less because we thought they would be smart enough to look around and notice that there might be people watching them but no, it turned out to be a very passionate kiss and we were really shocked when the girl removed her top and then even her bra.

“I went to fetch my camera and started snapping openly but they seemed to be really engrossed.

“The girl even laid down on the dirty floor and the guy just went on to touch her all over.

“They stopped a couple of times to look around but the weird thing is they didn’t spot us though it really obvious that we were looking at them.

“They did it on for about an hour.

“Luckily for my mom, she couldn’t see very clearly as it was happening quite a distance away.

“I believe it is becoming a trend among young couples who can’t get their own rooms to engage in such raunchy behaviour in public.

“According to my friends, they have seen these things happen several times in our neighbourhood.

“Maybe it is time for parents to be aware of what their kids might be doing when they are out.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Fucking stomper, should leave them alone lah. Where are they going to fuck? Cannot do it at their homes, and Hotel 81 ask for IC and they are underage to get a room anyway. They probably too young to have a car and fuck in the backseat. This fucking stomper is just a peeping tom, there should be a police complaint against him. U can go on any MRT train, and u will see many young couples playing with each other standing up near the door. they don't fuck care about other passengers next to them. Why dun this stomper go and complain?

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking stomper, should leave them alone lah. Where are they going to fuck? Cannot do it at their homes, and Hotel 81 ask for IC and they are underage to get a room anyway. They probably too young to have a car and fuck in the backseat. This fucking stomper is just a peeping tom, there should be a police complaint against him. U can go on any MRT train, and u will see many young couples playing with each other standing up near the door. they don't fuck care about other passengers next to them. Why dun this stomper go and complain?

This time i agree with you.....

I think Stomp is getting out of hand in minding the business of others.

RoyMcFarland

Alfrescian
Loyal
They were at it for an hour??!! Wow, I'm impressed with that boy. If it was me, at that age, I would have discharged my load in 5 mins...

Just my opinion....I think this culture of taking photos and videos of other people has gone too far. If you find that they are offending you, just tell to stop and clear out. They refuse, call the police. Otherwise, just mind your own business.

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes that stomper deserved to be whacked.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What race?, in Malaysia & Indonesia..what will happen to them? & during Ramadan somemore..tsk, tsk!:p

M

Man With Seven Scars

Stomper is so bo liao. He should have taken a video and upload it to gutteruncensored.com for people to watch.

jw5

Loyal
They were at it for an hour??!! Wow, I'm impressed with that boy. If it was me, at that age, I would have discharged my load in 5 mins...

Just my opinion....I think this culture of taking photos and videos of other people has gone too far. If you find that they are offending you, just tell to stop and clear out. They refuse, call the police. Otherwise, just mind your own business.
Perhaps he took an hour to get an erection.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its very obvious that stomp is for losers who can't mind their own business and need attention for their miserable failed lives.

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps this stomper is too farked up that all girls reject him, no money to go GL so see other people fark damn bway tahan. Wudnt b suprised if he went 2 toliet & jerked out after seeing this. :biggrin:

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello Stomper,

They just wanted you to eat yr heart out watching them fuck.
They are telling you if you are man or woman enough, you can also fuck like them too!

More couples should be fucking like that, or else S'pore's birth rate will continue to fall and more FTs needed.

Lol.

“I went to fetch my camera and started snapping openly but they seemed to be really engrossed.

“The girl even laid down on the dirty floor and the guy just went on to touch her all over.

“They stopped a couple of times to look around but the weird thing is they didn’t spot us though it really obvious that we were looking at them.

“They did it on for about an hour.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Perhaps this stomper is too farked up that all girls reject him, no money to go GL so see other people fark damn bway tahan. Wudnt b suprised if he went 2 toliet & jerked out after seeing this. :biggrin:

Imagine when stomper went to the toilet to jerk off and could not find his tiny lancheow. LOL

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
har.....things that we do when we're young. Spur of the moment, going with the flow and ignoring all consequences. Most important is must be 'song'....:biggrin: