• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Halal Buffet in Singapore Hotel - any advice (not advise)??

t0nychat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I need your advice......

I am meeting my 2 Malay ex-colleagues for dinner, catching up with them since we have not met for 2 to 3 years. So I thought I could buy them a nice buffet at a nice place. Preferably one that serve Halal International Buffer at a hotel, so that we can slowly makan and chit chat to catch up with old times..

The only buffet place I know is the Royal Scott on Plaza (Hotel own by Bruneian Sultan)

Any suggestions where to go?

You wouldn't have this problem if you and your friends are vegans.

Qantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all, I need your advice......

I am meeting my 2 Malay ex-colleagues for dinner, catching up with them since we have not met for 2 to 3 years. So I thought I could buy them a nice buffet at a nice place. Preferably one that serve Halal International Buffer at a hotel, so that we can slowly makan and chit chat to catch up with old times..

The only buffet place I know is the Royal Scott on Plaza (Hotel own by Bruneian Sultan)

Any suggestions where to go?

Try The Rice Table at International Building. Must do booking hor.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
In SIngapore you have to look for a halal restaurant in hotel!
In Malaysia you have to die for a non halal restaurant in hotel!
Indonesia Best! Best of both worlds, in Jakarta hotels' just different section of the buffet spread!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
AH leong got called a racist for asking this

forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bgpgt%5D-sam-leong-sibeh-racist-sia-4444368.html

I said nothing bad or derogatory about Malays. All I did was ask an innocent question.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said nothing bad or derogatory about Malays. All I did was ask an innocent question.

Yup and do you see how easily offended ppl are when it involves malays. Like asking such a question is offensive when it's malays but not when it's chinese. It's this sickening mentality here and how some chinese subscribe to it and act like chinese dogs which needs to change.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkee Malays boh chap one ...they just don't eat the pork, any restaurant okay lah. Or go eat in Indian restaurant. Non-halal but they don't serve pork.