• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hair Loss problem.......He Shou Wu herb the best option ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Apply brandy on the affected patch. My grandma used to do that and it works well. Be patient though.

Belachan with chilli padi, 'tai lembu' rub often, the 'grass will grow', or can try, "milkshake"...shake & then rub...

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, nothing wrong in being bald...there are many famous bald men like.

Bruce Willis
Dwayne Johnson
Vin Diesel
[h=2]Jason Statham
[/h]Michael Chiklis

Samuel L. Jackson

Ben Kingsley
[h=2]Stanley Tucci
[/h]Jack Nicholson
Arnold Vosloo
Billy Zane
[h=2]Patrick Stewart
[/h]Ed Harris
Yul Brynner

So nothing wrong in going botak,,,have to age gracefully,,and in todays world Botak is no longer soo stigmatised as in the past,,only those vain ones will have an issue,,

shave it all off
and look like this
Stone+Cold+Steve+Austin.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You baldies wouldn't be bald if you are vegans like me.

Next

I am a 19 year old vegan going bald, what deficiency causes hair loss?

I am a 19 year old female and have been a vegan for 9 years. I started losing hair about a year ago and my once thick hair is so thin now that i have bald spots practically all over my head. The hair has been falling out evenly amongst my whole head. What am I missing that can cause this? zinc? B12? Protein? What deficiency can be causing my hair loss?
Additional Details

I'm not going to stop being a vegan so don't try to convert me. I'm concerned about my hair and my health but I wont harm another creature for my benefit. There are always vegan alternatives, I am just curious as to what I might not be getting enough of.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not true lah laksa,,here another example..and he botak for a very long time oreadi,,I seldom see he got hair,,,

17686_500.jpg

Agree, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham all looks cool with that bald/shaven head.

Problem is botak Asians don't look good..

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree, Bruce Willis, Dwayne Johnson, Vin Diesel, Jason Statham all looks cool with that bald/shaven head.

Problem is botak Asians don't look good..

That's what george carlin said about ang moh men he said they cannot compare to black men when they pull off the bald look.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether you look good botak depends on how handsome your are, especially your facial shape and jawline.

Also, it is normal for men to have thinning or balding hair as they age. It's genetic. Look at the footballers: you have extreme premature balding (Wayne Rooney) and a receding hairline after a decade (Frank Lampard).

If balding bothers you, get a hair transplant. Wayne Rooney did it.