• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hair Cream, Liquid, Spray, Mousse Etc.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
My mom used Brylcreem on me in kindergarten days. Good grief, greasy greasy. Not allowed to cut botak and not allowed to keep long hair. Just mid-length groomed by Brylcreem. :(

In pri. and sec. sch. I took over the comb from my mom. I kept my hair a little longer and used Klute. Non-greasy hair liquid not available now. Nice smell and kept my hair fluffy but neat. :smile:

I had a Chinese classmate, quite a handsome guy. He used Vitalis Superhold. Solid is the word. I touched his hair and it was like glued solid. But I wouldn't want that for myself.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dad was a big time Brylcreem man. So my brother and me used the same bottle in primary and lower secondary. Sec 3 and 4, were the rugged days, so no hair creem. When I started working in my twenties till early thirties, stylo abit - used mousse. Now, have kid of my own, back to Brylcreem. And short hair.

Cheers!

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
brylcreem ... den code 10 (got dandruff la :o) ...

now nutting! :eek: ... natural hair oil ... :(

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Till now my dad uses Brylcreem.. I too used Brylcreem when I was a schoolboy and this brand called Code 10 too... I think Brylcreem is part of the growing up phase for many schoolboys in Spore back then... Now I uses Gatsby..

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that my old-time favorite Klute is no longer available, I'm using Gatsby mousse. Nowadays, I think new formula Brylcreem (especially after the Beckham hype) isn't that greasy anymore.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now that my old-time favorite Klute is no longer available, I'm using Gatsby mousse. Nowadays, I think new formula Brylcreem (especially after the Beckham hype) isn't that greasy anymore.

wat hair cream does ur pappy master tancho tan use? u r his porlumpar dog, so u should knoe rite? :rolleyes:

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat hair cream does ur pappy master tancho tan use? u r his porlumpar dog, so u should knoe rite? :rolleyes:

Hey Bus, I've been very nice to you in your Hatyai and whatever threads. Why attack me over nothing. It's just a thread for hair grooming for crying out loud. Nothing political.