• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Had Workers Party won Aljuined in 2006 , Sinkapore today so jialat could have averted

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
you know,everybody is talking about it, after 2006 when Aljunied still went under PAP, it was like suka - suka for PAP , they did what they liked right !
At that time, Ah george and ah Hwa and colleagues must be happy people, and may be drank coffee together, no problem , no worries, what was deep resentment then right ?

5 years on, look at the damage done to sinkapore ! HDB high price, FTs, conjested roads, etc……these could have avoided if WP won Aljunied GRC in 2006 !

Voters at that time didn't realise the seriousness of WP losing Aljunied, they swayed their votes to PAP becos of Gomez.
PAP mandarins were all out becos nothing to talk about but just focus on Gomez saga and WP lost ! This was a sad story indeed !

WP could have won Aljunied GRC in 2006 marginally and things would be different in Sinkapore now becos we had got Gomez, Meng Seng( Mabok tan feared most ) and Sylvia Lim !

Well , we may be too late to transform sinkapore back to what was called Sinkaporean-sinkapore, but at least we have hope !
If Sinkapore loses Workers party at Aljunied GE 2011, we are screwed inside out !
As die-hard fans of WP, we know how the agony and fear LTK and Sylvia were going thru becos we feel the same for sinkapore !

Bad things always come to a tragic end !

The good will prevail !

Thank you Workers Party, you have oredi tried your very best, heaven got eyes !

Mr Tiu will continue to contribute to WP on how to capture East Coast GRC, Yishun GRC and kallang GRC and the way of campaigning during next GE, there are always ways to do so as long as we have faith and love for sinkapore !
during last GE, Small mistakes sure have one, , but we get better , becos like what Honorable Ms Sylvia Lim said ---we try harder !

Thank you LTK and Ms Sylvia Lim and colleagues, we see hope !

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Had Workers Party won Aljuined in 2006 , Sinkapore today so jialat could have ave

bro, true. if WP got Aljunied in 2006. things will be different. i love Singapore and proud to be Singaporean. but sometime i really have doubt in our people and our gov decision making, especially pap. its all self-centered and self absorb!!!!!

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Had Workers Party won Aljuined in 2006 , Sinkapore today so jialat could have ave

If that team had won, it will now be 85-2. Because GMS and JG will be so badly behaved (GMS will really think he can be MP candidate mentor) that no GRC will ever vote in the oppo again. Chiam of course would not dare to venture out and hold Potong Pasir.

tuagu

Alfrescian
Loyal

in 2006 Sylvia Lim is still new what, it takes time.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nonetheless, Aljunied residents are now Singaporeans hero. Whenever I go to Aljunied or Hougang, I can't help giving the people there all the respects they need. I find them very different now, they are people of principle and they made the lead in the hope that more oppositions will be elected come 2016.

Singaporeans love Aljunied/Hougang residents!!!!