• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gym owners kan phua buay song PAP liao!

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tinyurI.com/cwmfp8ys

1626936687602.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just let everyone get fat and die la. I am sick of this covid shit anyway. Maybe there should be a reset button, let all the weak and useless fuckers die off and let the strong ones remain.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just clawed back to my training fitness level after the last lockdown.. then this fucking month long lockdown starts again .. Fuck

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gym owners buay sing fir what,look at how indians behave in gym ,purpsely talk n laugh with mask ,n purposely blow air out from mouth ,cough n sneeze without cover,CB ,din know what gym operatots thinking ,all never enforce when gym patrons talk joke n laugh in gym,by right mask should be on always in gym

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gym owners buay sing fir what,look at how indians behave in gym ,purpsely talk n laugh with mask ,n purposely blow air out from mouth ,cough n sneeze without cover,CB ,din know what gym operatots thinking ,all never enforce when gym patrons talk joke n laugh in gym,by right mask should be on always in gym
Fucking shitskins Indian.