• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT! Must Watch Chow Ah Neh forced SPF mata to Jump Loong-Kang to catch him! Give thsi mata a beer!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
They will cum in stages. Once all in, they will bring in their wives and children, than later bring in their grandparents, than their uncles and aunties. Singapore is getting really dark and frightening, especially for our local women.
PAP's pride. Lol :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Good! Then in the future, we have two additional PAP voters. Silly of me to stop at two though. Damn silly policy.
It's time for you to rape your wife again before the new rape law amendments are passed in Parliament. Lol :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's time for you to rape your wife again before the new rape law amendments are passed in Parliament. Lol :biggrin:

Even after many years of marriage, my wife and I still love to fuck each other very much. That was one of the few things we got right in our marriage. And the rest just fell in place. We kiss and make up quickly after each fight because we both still want to fuck each other.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even after many years of marriage, my wife and I still love to fuck each other very much. That was one of the few things we got right in our marriage. And the rest just fell in place. We kiss and make up quickly after each fight because we both still want to fuck each other.

Fuck each other?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
dait just practicising to be a catholic priest, its sort of a baptism of fire rite passage induction initiation to be a 'understudy' priest.

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://stomp.straitstimes.com/sing...dly-molesting-woman-in-church-cop-nabs-him-in

Man jumps into Rochor Canal after allegedly molesting woman in church, cop nabs him in water

vlcsnap-2018-09-30-13h46m34s394.jpg

vlcsnap-2018-09-30-13h46m46s141.jpg

Posted on 30 September 2018 | 70,311 views | 47 comments | 128 reading now

A 26-year-old man was arrested after fleeing a church, where he had allegedly molested a woman, and jumping into the Rochor Canal on Saturday afternoon (Sep 29).

Stomp understands that the man had allegedly molested a female worshipper in Our Lady of Lourdes Church and fled.

He jumped into the canal and swam under a tunnel before a police officer jumped in and apprehended him in the water.

In a video of the incident circulating online, the officer is seen holding on to the shirtless man in the waters of the canal.

(Story continues after video)

As other officers rush to throw down a lifebuoy, the man is seen flailing his arms and putting up a struggle with the officer before the video ends.

In response to a Stomp media query, the police said they received a call for assistance at 50 Ophir Road at about 1.27pm.

"A 26-year-old man was conscious when conveyed to Tan Tock Seng Hospital where he was subsequently arrested for using abusive words against public servant, intentional harassment and drunkenness in public places," a police spokesman said.

The police are investigating the incident.

Like this story? Get more of Stomp's latest updates by following us on Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube!

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I hate Indians. They are a beastly people with a beastly religion."
~ Winston Churchill to Secretary of India, Leopold Amery

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
HARD TRUTH

Singapore is the Safest Country for INDIAN WOMEN
NOT because there is no INDIAN MOLESTERS & RAPISTS

Its because ALL THE INDIAN MOLESTERS & RAPISTS