• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT Dotard Trump said he had not seen so many dead bodies in NY hospital, will LHL see this in TTSH SGH?

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/2020-03-30/doc-iimxxsth2607397.shtml

特朗普说:尸体太多了 我从未在这个国家见过

特朗普说:尸体太多了 我从未在这个国家见过

“当我看到卡车停下来取出尸体时,这些卡车就和(白宫)玫瑰园一样长。”
当地时间3月29日,美国总统特朗普在白宫玫瑰园召开新冠疫情新闻发布会。据美国有线电视新闻网(CNN)等美媒报道,特朗普当天在会上描述了纽约市皇后区埃尔姆赫斯特医院(Elmhurst Hospital)的“惨状”,包括随处可见的运尸袋和被用来运走尸体的冷藏卡车。
915c-irpunah4047654.jpg

特朗普说:“我一直看着他们把卡车运进来。那种冷藏式卡车。(使用)冷藏卡车,是因为尸体太多了,因为他们无法处理尸体。”

来源:环视频/胡适真
特朗普补充说,他从未在这个国家看到过这样的事情。“这是在我的社区——纽约皇后区(见到的)。我见到了以前从未见到过的东西。我的意思是,我见过它们(指惨状),但是是在电视上和遥远的地方见到过,而在我的国家从来没见过。”
aa65-irpunah4048427.jpg

3月29日,纽约市皇后区埃尔姆赫斯特医院外面。(来源:美联社)
他说:“当我看到卡车停下来取出尸体时,这些卡车就和(白宫)玫瑰园一样长。他们正在停下来,把尸体拿出来,你看看里面,你看到黑色的运尸袋,你说说里面是什么?(这是)埃尔赫斯特医院,必须提供补给。(但现在)不是补给,而是救人。我从没见过这样的事情。”
特朗普还描述了医院走廊上的运尸袋,但CNN表示,还未看到有证据表明医院走廊上有运尸袋。CNN称,医院工作人员一直往冷藏车里放置尸体,以缓解普通太平间的容量压力。
根据美国约翰斯·霍普金斯大学最新发布的数据显示,截至北京时间3月30日9时50分,美国新冠肺炎累计确诊病例超过14万例,达到142106例,累计死亡病例达到2479例,成为全球新冠肺炎疫情新“震中”。
来源:环球网/乌小宝

https://mil.news.sina.com.cn/2020-03-30/doc-iimxxsth2607397.shtml

Trump says: There are too many corpses, I have never seen it in this country

Trump says: There are too many corpses, I have never seen it in this country

"When I saw trucks stopped to take out the bodies, they were as long as the (White House) Rose Garden."

On March 29 local time, US President Trump held a press conference on the new crown epidemic in the White House Rose Garden. According to CNN and other US media reports, Trump described the “wretchedness” of Elmhurst Hospital in Queens, New York City at the meeting, including corpses everywhere And refrigerated trucks used to transport dead bodies.

"I've been watching them bring in trucks. The kind of refrigerated trucks. (Refrigerated trucks) because there are too many dead bodies because they can't handle them," Trump said.

Source: Ring Video / Hu Shizhen

Trump added that he had never seen anything like this in this country. "It's in my community-Queens, New York (saw). I've seen things I've never seen before. I mean, I've seen them (referring to misery), but on TV and I've seen it far away and never seen it in my country. "

Outside of Elmhurst Hospital, Queens, New York City, March 29. (Source: Associated Press)

He said: "When I saw the trucks stopped to take out the corpses, they were as long as the (White House) Rose Garden. They were stopping to take out the corpses, and if you look inside, you see black corpses What's inside? (This is) Elhurst Hospital, which must provide supplies. (But now) it's not supplies, it's saving people. I've never seen anything like this. "

Trump also described the corpses in the hospital corridor, but CNN said it has not seen evidence of corpses in the hospital corridor. CNN said that hospital staff have been placing corpses in refrigerated trucks to alleviate the pressure on the capacity of ordinary morgues.

According to the latest data released by Johns Hopkins University in the United States, as of 9:50 on March 30, Beijing time, the total number of confirmed cases of New Coronary Pneumonia in the United States has exceeded 140,000, reaching 142,106, and the cumulative number of deaths has reached 2,479. Become a new "epicenter" of the global new crown pneumonia epidemic.

Source: World Wide Web / Wu Xiaobao