• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GVGT.. Ann Kok Charity belly dance can make your Cock stand!!!

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Notable that no one mentioned Michelle Chia (who used to be a favourite) and Kym Ng (when it comes to older women). But shall anyone pity Joanne Peh, who was made to squat in front and no one noticed?

jw5

Loyal
Notable that no one mentioned Michelle Chia (who used to be a favourite) and Kym Ng (when it comes to older women). But shall anyone pity Joanne Peh, who was made to squat in front and no one noticed?

Reported in the press that Michelle just got divorced or separated from fellow actor.
Kym is considered lau kway bu type, now married. Prefer to see her in the food show "mian dui mian". :o
Joanne Peh got ang mor bf now, also acting in SG. Was spotted on "Million dollar money drop" saying something like "don't make me sound so shallow", or something to that effect. She doesn't realise that people who say that usually sound like that. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal

Watch the clip carefully at 0:20.. Ann Kok ripe mangoes in its full glory..

Only Constance Song and Ann Kok can make it when there's a need to showcase of their body.

Constance Song got that slutty look and also nice overview of her glowing body.
Ann Kok has that big neh neh and sweet MILF look that you can't resist.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Reported in the press that Michelle just got divorced or separated from fellow actor.
Kym is considered lau kway bu type, now married. Prefer to see her in the food show "mian dui mian". :o
Joanne Peh got ang mor bf now, also acting in SG. Was spotted on "Million dollar money drop" saying something like "don't make me sound so shallow", or something to that effect. She doesn't realise that people who say that usually sound like that. :biggrin:

Shaun Chen? he's got the playboy bad-boy look, no wonder they are divorcing.

Kym Ng looks very old and slightly ugly with her short hair crop (macam zoe tay). she will look prettier and younger with long hair.

Joanne Peh and Bobby Tonnelli... made a big fuss at nandos. typical SPG attitude, thinking that "ang mor tua kee" so that she can expect better service on top of her "star status".

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about Ann Kok, she had a boob job right?

she looked skinny and had a runway chest during her first few drama serials with SBC/TCS.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
talking about Ann Kok, she had a boob job right?

she looked skinny and had a runway chest during her first few drama serials with SBC/TCS.

well .... that "red head lady host" QYF claimed that she has certified that her neh neh is a real deal after squeezing them during one of the variety talk show.

her neh neh used to be much bigger but seems like she has go on diet to slim them down.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next time charity show don't need any other items or performances. get ann kok and the female artistes to do belly dance for 3 hrs. :biggrin:

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
[/QUOTE]Constance Song got that slutty look and also nice overview of her glowing body.
Ann Kok has that big neh neh and sweet MILF look that you can't resist.[/QUOTE]

Yes, agreed.... Ann Kok give NEH NEH and Constance Song give SONG SONG.... Best combination.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
jialat, i don't find the belly dance sexy but hilarious. many are not even comfortable of flaunting their bodies.

Silent88scope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ann Kok has that big neh neh and sweet MILF look that you can't resist.[/QUOTE]

Yes, agreed.... Ann Kok give NEH NEH and Constance Song give SONG SONG.... Best combination.[/QUOTE]

That's right. Constance Song is one of my all time favorite.
If you guys watch the ch5 4-part mini series "Keong Saik Street", Joanne Peh's bf Bobby Tonelli even had a bed scene with her.

You can bet that Bobby has this evil thoughts of Constance Song all the while under his gf's nose.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too Old Lah

Watch the clip carefully at 0:20.. Ann Kok ripe mangoes in its full glory..

Visual effect lah. Can squeeze together to make it look bigger mah. It it is really big, the two breasts should spill over to the side too without the need to purposely squeeze them with the so-called magic bra.

I actually like the dancing girl at 0:34. She's got that mmm mama mia ! She looked really good.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow !

images

Constance Song is sexy. She knows how to pose herself as in her old days as a model. She knows how to turn men on with her sexy modeling poses. No wonder the young 'Benedict Goh' in the drama, The Ultimatum looked at her boobs when she was slouching at the pool side.

I didn't know fuckwarezone was already talking about her. I think the rest of the aunties can go back home and learn how to cook for their men.

ede98cf7.jpg

ce03fab8.jpg

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Wow !

GeylangUncle, I would appreciate if you could stop flooding gruesome pics here and there. You have already made your point by posting them in another thread. There is no need to pin them everywhere. :(

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Wow !

GeylangUncle, I would appreciate if you could stop flooding gruesome pics here and there. You have already made your point by posting them in another thread. There is no need to pin them everywhere. :(

GeylangUncle is a troll, probably a kid with too much free time. He got banned.

Apparently, starting inane threads regarding 'himself' has lost the fun/novelty factor, now he resorts to spamming pics from Ogrish.

Hope the mods perm ban him, and keep a tight leash on newly registered members.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
There's nothing more pathetic than a bunch of chinks trying to do a belly dance.

This is how it's supposed to be done....

Varuna

Alfrescian
Loyal

Constance Song looks may be a bit old, but body still desirable. Her sexy moves are highly suggestive. The dance would be better if they had not put in too many CMI extras inside to spoil the soup. Towards the last part Joanne Peh knelt in the center and jerked her lower body in a thrust-like movement. Her skinny body is like a pair of chopsticks scotch-taped with 2 cloves of overly-dried garlic, really turns me off. If that role is replaced by Ann Kok, the TV screen would be splattered with nose blood already.

Last edited: