• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gutless Sinkies

jw5

Loyal
There was one forummer who claimed that he made a donation to Roy Nerng via a third party.

This same forummer once told Samy Leong that he would love to donate to the forum, but didn't do so because he was afraid his identity would be exposed.

As if the owner or CEO of an organization would go around telling his customers the personal details of other customers. :rolleyes:

How have sinkies got to be so gutless? Or is it only this particular fucker who is gutless?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There was one forummer who claimed that he made a donation to Roy Nerng via a third party.

This same forummer once told Samy Leong that he would love to donate to the forum, but didn't do so because he was afraid his identity would be exposed.

As if the owner or CEO of an organization would go around telling his customers the personal details of other customers. :rolleyes:

How have sinkies got to be so gutless? Or is it only this particular fucker who is gutless?

This is what you get when brainwashed by the LEEgime for nearly 5 decades :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Gutless cuntface:

Internet Moniker: Scroobal

Mark-Andrew-Yeo-Kah-Chong_final.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the jealous cunt

anyways im off to mustafa to buy more horlicks for joetys...... apprently in an effort to buy his friendship or vice versa

wow sounds super FOOking familiar, people who think like that.....

coorection, animals who think like that

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i want to support scroobal but i hesitate to cause that is one ugly muthafarker.....scroobal can u verify whether that is u or not?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This person is one good example of those who KPKB about PAP here 24/7, but when it comes to the GE, they vote PAP.

PoliticalDialogue

Alfrescian
Loyal

You cannot expect much political change if the people themselves do not change.
Thus, the projection of another 2 GRCs and 2 SMCs going to WP at the next GE is reasonable.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
anyways im off to mustafa to buy more horlicks for joetys...... apprently in an effort to buy his friendship or vice versa

There's no point "ampuing" his "bodek". Joetys is not the sort to be influenced by such gestures.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

I would love to donate to LHL's defense fund but I'm afraid of being identified too.

I could ask a third party but he may expose me at some point.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
this is very east coast in the 60s kind of language....your telok kurau days?

That was when my family was living in a shack with no water and electricity and sharing a bucket toilet with 50 other families. LKY changed all that. I owe everything to him and his team.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
me too....later on i will do my Oscar type thanks to those who've brought about the marked improvement in my life.....and post it here.

That was when my family was living in a shack with no water and electricity and sharing a bucket toilet with 50 other families. LKY changed all that. I owe everything to him and his team.

jw5

Loyal
LHL is in "public service", so that's different.

No owner or CEO of a private organization in his right mind (including you) would ever think of revealing personal details of their customers to the other customers. A CEO of a bank who goes around telling his customers how much other customers have in their accounts or even who these customers are, would be reeled off to the mental institution pronto.

Oh and bytheway, the gutless one was indeed exposed by the third party he mistakenly trusted. :wink:

I would love to donate to LHL's defense fund but I'm afraid of being identified too.

I could ask a third party but he may expose me at some point.