• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Msian politician?? - correct guess gets 40 points!

Stompiss

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Msian politician?? - correct guess gets 40 poin

Hi all,

Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Malaysian politician and why?

First 3 who gets the right answer gets 40 points from me.

However if I have upz or zapped you these few months, then I'm afraid that does not apply.

:p:p
Your 40 points big fuck? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess who is Tonychat's favourite Msian politician?? - correct guess gets 40 poin

Most definitely is Anwar being screwed by Dr. M and now the current PM Najib.
Poor Anwar...

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Any more guesses before I announce the results?

Television

Alfrescian
Loyal

All i know is Tonycat gives Hard-truths year round. I will buy brother tonycat a 25 dollar whore from zeddy favorite haunt at Jalan Suka.

Wan sui Wan sui wan wan SUI TO TonyCat long CoCK big dick The Engager the Penetrater of woman kachang Kang.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal

Erotica gave me 40 pts Tonychat minus 24 points net gain 16 points.... kamsias!

knightriderz

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes I guess badawi coz he is as ballless as Tonychat.. No moral fibre

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Yes the answer is Anwar. Reason is obvious....

The winners of 40 points are:

1. LeMan2011
2. Spotter๕๔๒
3. Devil Within

Special award: 40 points and bonus points - very good answer, I am impressed.

I have to say Mahathir. Like Mahathir, Tonychat will bash Sinkies just to score political points.

Like Mahathir, who is jealous of Sinkie LKY who achieve more than him. Tonychat is a jealous and ultimate Sinkie :biggrin: :biggrin:

I will up you these few days, just give me one week or so....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Yes the answer is Anwar. Reason is obvious....

The winners of 40 points are:

1. LeMan2011
2. Spotter๕๔๒
3. Devil Within

Special award: 40 points and bonus points - very good answer, I am impressed.

I will up you these few days, just give me one week or so....

Kum sia lah :wink:
Hope Anwar wins in the 5 May election :biggrin:
1Malaysia
:cool:

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Your power got slash to 20pts......

Is it due to Najib?