• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess which race: ITE students selling sex online on FB

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You idiots are so gullible.

This girl is being sabotaged by her male classmate whom she spurned.

It is so easy to set up a Facebook page using someone else's picture and then using that account for all sorts of things.

But I guess the majority of sammyboy members have an IQ like Narong's and will believe anything without verification.

Welcome to cyberspace, welcome to average IQ of 25

Tua Bui cheebye I fuck you understand? Since when I comment in this thread?
Since when I stepped on your tail? Early morning wanna let me fuck?
Your IQ very high meh?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This type of Figure needs at Least 3P/4P simuLtaneosuLy....:biggrin::eek:

As if you would know....I'm doubt you even know what to do in a multi P situation....:rolleyes:

From my vast experience, I would wager on them being eraser heads the size of my thumbs.
eraser heads almost always are due to excessive sucking....usually breast feeding mums.....unless she is unwed mum I doubt she got those....
But she does look like she got big dark at least 50 cents coin size areolas.

She wants payment up front online ? Hahah i wonder how any fall for this bait and she sapu the money. What are those ripped off going to do honestly ? Go to the poodles and say "Mr officer i paid for 3 hours on facebook and girl sapu my money"

Please
its totally legit to make a police report and poodles are bounded to investigate the case.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Perry Liza Daud Dellrush PAYMENT TO BE PAID BY TRANSFER DUE TO BOOKINGS and rooms by 3pm. No cash allowed/no bargain/no customer point of view. IF so it will be stritcly deleted. (price include V Hotel lavender - 3 half stars include swimming pool) BBBJ - SEX -MASSAGE - SHOWER - $150 2HRS 2 SHOTS BBBJ - SEX - MASSAGE - SHOWER - ANAL - $180 3HRS UNLMIITED SHOTS ONE NIGHT INCLUDE EVERYHING - $200 UNLIOMITED SHOTS. NO PM/COMMENT ME FOR INTRO STRICTLY F OR CUSTOMERS WHO AGREE ON BOTH. PM ME "INTRESTED AND AGREE, TIME " TO GET MY ATTENTION REPLY. THANK YOU.attention...offer...FOR ANY OF THE SERVICE ABOVE U MAKE PAYMENT TODAY FOR BOOKING..U ARE ENTITLED 1 MORE HR FOR FREE

Wahsai this type of price no need to go Bangkok liao

Wahpiang anal some more lagi no need to go Bangkok liao

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1420154_1432896343592999_574651173_n.jpg

lianbeng replies nurul: waa... sibeh tua liap leh! :biggrin: how to find her?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Tua Bui cheebye I fuck you understand? Since when I comment in this thread?
Since when I stepped on your tail? Early morning wanna let me fuck?
Your IQ very high meh?

Give me face Pii Narong, it's my darling's time of the month, I apologize on her behalf.

Si bui charbor tonight you come home then you know! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Give me face Pii Narong, it's my darling's time of the month, I apologize on her behalf.

Si bui charbor tonight you come home then you know! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok ok Pii....I leave you to mete out her punishment....
So she is your mia noi now?
Fat chicks make good fucks due to water alot....

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I love those "bak bak" minah, so comforting when humping...and the music created during the process is magical...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants payment up front online ? Hahah i wonder how any fall for this bait and she sapu the money. What are those ripped off going to do honestly ? Go to the poodles and say "Mr officer i paid for 3 hours on facebook and girl sapu my money"

Please

It online fraud ! Police has to act cos they say that it had been on the rise !

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
So if the wife doesn't put out and provide sex, can the husband sue her for fraud and breach of contract? :rolleyes:

Prostitution is the oldest profession on this planet, and it comes in many forms. Good luck attempting to legislate it to extinction. :cool:

I think when a women gets more educated. Their brains start to degenerate ! All this talk about women and man equality has done much more damage to women nowadays.

Prostitution is the oldest trade since human life begins. If you want to keep your man happy and not thinking of sex with other women. You better doll up and pull up your socks on bed ! It just natural. Women like man who are handsome, rich, gentlemenly and perfectly understanding to their wimps and fancy. Man also like woman to be perfectly obedient and slutty on bed too !

If you love to be licked at a certain part of your lower body , tell them and show them how to be licked. I am sure man appreciate women with such boldness and certain degree of sluttyness !

Last edited: