• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess which race: ITE students selling sex online on FB

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://therealsingapore.com/content/dear-real-singapore-ite-students-selling-sex-facebook

Dear The Real Singapore,

My husband have been getting friend request from a group of ITE students offering sex services on Facebook. Is this even legal? What if they approach underage guys?

Below is the price that she advertise on her Facebook:

Perry Liza Daud Dellrush PAYMENT TO BE PAID BY TRANSFER DUE TO BOOKINGS and rooms by 3pm. No cash allowed/no bargain/no customer point of view. IF so it will be stritcly deleted. (price include V Hotel lavender - 3 half stars include swimming pool) BBBJ - SEX -MASSAGE - SHOWER - $150 2HRS 2 SHOTS BBBJ - SEX - MASSAGE - SHOWER - ANAL -$180 3HRS UNLMIITED SHOTS ONE NIGHT INCLUDE EVERYHING - $200 UNLIOMITED SHOTS. NO PM/COMMENT ME FOR INTRO STRICTLY FOR CUSTOMERS WHO AGREE ON BOTH. PM ME "INTRESTED AND AGREE, TIME " TO GET MY ATTENTION REPLY. THANK YOU.attention...offer...FOR ANY OF THE SERVICE ABOVE U MAKE PAYMENT TODAY FOR BOOKING..U ARE ENTITLED 1 MORE HR FOR FREE

Upon clicking on the Facebook profile of guys reviewing their "special services", some of these men are actually married.

I honestly think married men should not be allowed to visit prositute. Isn't it the same as committing adultery?

If Ashley Madison is being banned by the Singapore government for promoting adultery, i honestly think Facebook should also be banned as I see many of such profiles selling sex services through Facebook.

Worst of all, Ashley Madison only promotes and gather people who want to commit adultery, whilist Facebook allows these evil girls to add regular guys and corrupt their mind.

Only after exposing them then she update her FB status saying this:

gonna DELETE THOSE WHO ARE NOT MY CUSTOMER AND BLOCK THEM.COS ITS NO USE HAVING THEM WASTE MY FRIENDLIST. ATT. TODAY ONLY I CAN ACCPET PAYMENT FOR BOOKING OF OTHER DAYS.IF BY TODAY THOSE NOT REGULAR NVR BOOK I JUST DELETE..I ONLY WANT CLIENTS.NOT STALKERS.

I have already made a police report because I am afraid my husband will get horny after being added by this group of ITE students and find them for sex.

I hope you can share this with your readers and warn all the married people out there to be careful.

Sincerely,

Nurul

1420154_1432896343592999_574651173_n.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I honestly think married men should not be allowed to visit prositute. Isn't it the same as committing adultery?

So if the wife doesn't put out and provide sex, can the husband sue her for fraud and breach of contract? :rolleyes:

Prostitution is the oldest profession on this planet, and it comes in many forms. Good luck attempting to legislate it to extinction. :cool:

SadPlumpGal

Alfrescian
Loyal
You idiots are so gullible.

This girl is being sabotaged by her male classmate whom she spurned.

It is so easy to set up a Facebook page using someone else's picture and then using that account for all sorts of things.

But I guess the majority of sammyboy members have an IQ like Narong's and will believe anything without verification.

Welcome to cyberspace, welcome to average IQ of 25

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
She wants payment up front online ? Hahah i wonder how any fall for this bait and she sapu the money. What are those ripped off going to do honestly ? Go to the poodles and say "Mr officer i paid for 3 hours on facebook and girl sapu my money"

Please