• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess when Mas Selamat Hari Raya is gonna strike?

mockingbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
Union strike? Terrorist organisations retrenching terrorists due to financial crisis and retrenchment package not enough?

cheongsimon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mas Selamat is no longer a threat to the public. This is due to the effective enforcement actions by the Singapore Police Force.

The manhunt has confirmed that Mas is no longer in Singapore, otherwise he would have been caught. How big is Singapore only?

AvalanCh3

Alfrescian
Loyal
tell u best time to strike is election times cos that will be the time where those blood sucking faggots go around shaking people hand. MAS will appear and bomb them.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Xmas or New Year? Or Chinese New Year?

Let's all have a guess...

Mas Selamat may be a madman or a lunatic but I hope you would rephrase your thread.

Linking a religious event and a lunatic is uncalled for. I do admit that I am a racist at times but I never disrespect some else religion.

Kamsia, brother.