• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Chitchat Guess The Race: Singapore Minister Fucked by Indonesia Inspector General

gingerlyn

Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians

The authorities in Riau Islands have called on Singapore to improve its immigration treatment of Indonesian travellers entering the neighbouring city state especially during holiday seasons like the upcoming Chinese New Year. Riau Islands Police chief Insp. Gen. Sambudi Gusdian said Singapore's Immigration Checkpoint Authority usually opened only five out of 20 gates at the Harbour Front Centre ferry terminal during holiday seasons.

"We ask Singapore to open all 20 gates during the holidays, when the number of travellers peaks. Every day some 5,000 to 8,000 Indonesian travellers and businesspeople enter Singapore via four Batam ports. The limited number of open checkpoints creates problems in the flow of people. Lines at immigration can last up to two hours," Sambudi told Singaporean Consul General Gavin Chay during a meeting event with the Association of Industrial Parks in Batam on Monday

Sambudi said that most Indonesian travellers went to spend money, shopping in Singapore so "Singapore should treat them well."

Clue: the above minster divorced his own wife and married another. His ex wife not happy and wrote a book to fuck Singapore judiciary system.

Can't blame the Indos for bringing up this matter. I was returning to Spore on a ferry during the Xmas festive season & at the same time a cruise ship had come in and there was really a big, big ... jam at at the Harbor front terminal.

There was a queue that snaked all the way outside the building. I was glad that I could by-pass the mess using the auto machines.

A few weeks ago LHL talked about developing Spore as a cruise centre. The reality is that Spore's infrastructure can't handle all these people.

The PAP government only admits to the good stuff. Bad stuff is either Act of God or in this case, not their fault. Never!

Singapore urged to speed up immigration checks for Indonesians

The authorities in Riau Islands have called on Singapore to improve its immigration treatment of Indonesian travellers entering the neighbouring city state especially during holiday seasons like the upcoming Chinese New Year. Riau Islands Police chief Insp. Gen. Sambudi Gusdian said Singapore's Immigration Checkpoint Authority usually opened only five out of 20 gates at the Harbour Front Centre ferry terminal during holiday seasons.

"We ask Singapore to open all 20 gates during the holidays, when the number of travellers peaks. Every day some 5,000 to 8,000 Indonesian travellers and businesspeople enter Singapore via four Batam ports. The limited number of open checkpoints creates problems in the flow of people. Lines at immigration can last up to two hours," Sambudi told Singaporean Consul General Gavin Chay during a meeting event with the Association of Industrial Parks in Batam on Monday

Sambudi said that most Indonesian travellers went to spend money, shopping in Singapore so "Singapore should treat them well."

Clue: the above minster divorced his own wife and married another. His ex wife not happy and wrote a book to fuck Singapore judiciary system.

Gavin Chay is not a Minister. Who u talking about?

A little something about this Consul Gavin Chay. Information Not known to many, but unfortunately I am in the know.

Gavin Chay is a typical example of what is sick and wrong with the PAP and their protectionism of their bloated cock sucking "elites".

Gavin started life as an SAF officer. Not one of those scholar types that went to Cambridge or MIT. But just a regular sign on officer. After making Lt. in Armour, he was send to India for advanced armour training, to the Indian School of Armour. This is just about the worse place that the SAF can send you for overseas armour training. Other officers were send to Germany (West Germany at that time), US, etc. While in India, he was abused (being the only chink in his cohort) and might even have taken a few apuneh cocks up his arse. he returned to Singapore a bitter man even though he was promoted to Capt. He never saw the inside of a tank again after that. What followed was a string of meaningless postings such as platoon commander for OCS, from the early 1980s until he reached his peak of Colonel in the MINDEF National Education program (I call that national indoctrination program) as the Deputy Director for Programmes and Services in the mid to late 2000s. So basically, he just over 25 years, he received exactly 3 promotions. LOL. Some people would have killed themselves. Is there a bigger loser then that? he never achieved general rank as he was not considered a scholar.

I have to tell you Gavin is not an intellectual heavyweight. In fact, other then arse kissing, I know no other skills that he has. He should have been cut from the SAF long time ago, but he kept re-upping his contract and kept progressively getting promoted. The man has no passion for soldiering, in his last 20 years with the SAF, I am not sure if he shot a weapon more then 25 times. He could not get a better offer out in the civilian world. He does not even dare to try. So, the SAF keeps this dead weight on its books literally for decades.

Now as we know, newer and fresher faces are going thru the SAF's scholar system and what not and the SAF has to clear its deadwood to make space for the tide pushing up the ranks. So, they wait for Gavin to die, but he does not. They wait for Gavin to resign, but he does not. So, they offer Gavin a bribe. "How about you tender your resignation as an SAF Colonel, and we move you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs". Ok, he says. So, in 2008, he is moved out to MFA and after less then 18 months being trained there, he is posted out. Just consider this. People spend 4 years in uni to study international relations before they try to land a job with the foreign service. Even then, they have to make a career of it and spend years in MFA before they can be posted as a consul. As well, they have to be in other embassies as underlings before getting their own consulate. But here we have, a 25 years plus SAF officer, just parachuted into MFA. Why the fuck he was not forceably retired out, is a mystery to me. All his desk job posts in MINDEF were not in sensitive positions. Imagine how demoralizing you are if you are seeking a career in MFA and have studied for it and work your way up just to have these positions not available to you but given to someone with not even 1/10 your training and experience. Then ask yourself why our MFA keeps fucking up all the time with spats with China and the South China Sea, terrex confiscation by HKG etc.

Anyway, Gavin's Dreams of postings to Geneva, Paris, London, Rio, etc. vanished when he was posted as Consul to that special hell, our consulate in Pekanbaru Indonesia, where he was was inhaling forest fire smoke for a while. Now, after losing a lung to the smoke inhalation there, he is posted closer to home in Batam. he can at least book out every weekend and see his family in Singapore.

I bring Gavin's example up as what is seriously wrong with the PAP. we only see the high profile SAF army officers parachuted into Ministries (eg. Kee Chiu, and TCJ) or into GLCs (eg Desmond Quack). But as you can see from the example I have shown, its far more pervasive then that. Even non scholar not very book smart types are being protected and offered continued jobs until their death. This is every where. For every general you see posted to a Ministry, there are dozens of Majors, Lt Col, Cols that are posted to GLCs and other Ministries at lower level positions that we never see or hear off. we have to carry these fucking dead weights who are not qualified for their jobs. Why we need a consul in Pekanbaru is beyond me? How many sinkies go to Pekanbaru? Unnecessary positions are created everywhere in the system to house these jiak liao bees at the tax payer expense. Is Gavin obligated to the PAP. Yes of course. He and his family will forever vote PAP until they die. But taxpayers are paying for it. And if these Gavin types are all over the MFA, you can see why its so fucked up. The level of professional career diplomats must be at a real low.

Just my 2 cents.

A little something about this Consul Gavin Chay. Information Not known to many, but unfortunately I am in the know.

Gavin Chay is a typical example of what is sick and wrong with the PAP and their protectionism of their bloated cock sucking "elites".

Gavin started life as an SAF officer. Not one of those scholar types that went to Cambridge or MIT. But just a regular sign on officer. After making Lt. in Armour, he was send to India for advanced armour training, to the Indian School of Armour. This is just about the worse place that the SAF can send you for overseas armour training. Other officers were send to Germany (West Germany at that time), US, etc. While in India, he was abused (being the only chink in his cohort) and might even have taken a few apuneh cocks up his arse. he returned to Singapore a bitter man even though he was promoted to Capt. He never saw the inside of a tank again after that. What followed was a string of meaningless postings such as platoon commander for OCS, from the early 1980s until he reached his peak of Colonel in the MINDEF National Education program (I call that national indoctrination program) as the Deputy Director for Programmes and Services in the mid to late 2000s. So basically, he just over 25 years, he received exactly 3 promotions. LOL. Some people would have killed themselves. Is there a bigger loser then that? he never achieved general rank as he was not considered a scholar.

I have to tell you Gavin is not an intellectual heavyweight. In fact, other then arse kissing, I know no other skills that he has. He should have been cut from the SAF long time ago, but he kept re-upping his contract and kept progressively getting promoted. The man has no passion for soldiering, in his last 20 years with the SAF, I am not sure if he shot a weapon more then 25 times. He could not get a better offer out in the civilian world. He does not even dare to try. So, the SAF keeps this dead weight on its books literally for decades.

Now as we know, newer and fresher faces are going thru the SAF's scholar system and what not and the SAF has to clear its deadwood to make space for the tide pushing up the ranks. So, they wait for Gavin to die, but he does not. They wait for Gavin to resign, but he does not. So, they offer Gavin a bribe. "How about you tender your resignation as an SAF Colonel, and we move you to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs". Ok, he says. So, in 2008, he is moved out to MFA and after less then 18 months being trained there, he is posted out. Just consider this. People spend 4 years in uni to study international relations before they try to land a job with the foreign service. Even then, they have to make a career of it and spend years in MFA before they can be posted as a consul. As well, they have to be in other embassies as underlings before getting their own consulate. But here we have, a 25 years plus SAF officer, just parachuted into MFA. Why the fuck he was not forceably retired out, is a mystery to me. All his desk job posts in MINDEF were not in sensitive positions. Imagine how demoralizing you are if you are seeking a career in MFA and have studied for it and work your way up just to have these positions not available to you but given to someone with not even 1/10 your training and experience. Then ask yourself why our MFA keeps fucking up all the time with spats with China and the South China Sea, terrex confiscation by HKG etc.

Anyway, Gavin's Dreams of postings to Geneva, Paris, London, Rio, etc. vanished when he was posted as Consul to that special hell, our consulate in Pekanbaru Indonesia, where he was was inhaling forest fire smoke for a while. Now, after losing a lung to the smoke inhalation there, he is posted closer to home in Batam. he can at least book out every weekend and see his family in Singapore.

I bring Gavin's example up as what is seriously wrong with the PAP. we only see the high profile SAF army officers parachuted into Ministries (eg. Kee Chiu, and TCJ) or into GLCs (eg Desmond Quack). But as you can see from the example I have shown, its far more pervasive then that. Even non scholar not very book smart types are being protected and offered continued jobs until their death. This is every where. For every general you see posted to a Ministry, there are dozens of Majors, Lt Col, Cols that are posted to GLCs and other Ministries at lower level positions that we never see or hear off. we have to carry these fucking dead weights who are not qualified for their jobs. Why we need a consul in Pekanbaru is beyond me? How many sinkies go to Pekanbaru? Unnecessary positions are created everywhere in the system to house these jiak liao bees at the tax payer expense. Is Gavin obligated to the PAP. Yes of course. He and his family will forever vote PAP until they die. But taxpayers are paying for it. And if these Gavin types are all over the MFA, you can see why its so fucked up. The level of professional career diplomats must be at a real low.

Just my 2 cents.

This fella got quite a cushy deal then after being eased out of SAF. I know of ex half colonels who didn't get permanent jobs in the shitty service and only offered contracts after 'retirement'. Anyways the system is already broken to shit and unless a major reform is undertaken, things will be the way they are.

There was a post earlier about scholars in the system, it is not the scholar system that is broken, it is the whole fucking system. Friend told me about a trainee he failed in Ranger school but the brass decided that he would graduate as a ranger!

Turns out that if he can somehow qualified to be in the programme, he should graduate as a ranger. The point being that if he failed (ok this fucker was the high profile NDU occifer who topped BUDS which again was another mystery), then it is not the fault of his but the system itself which we all know and love was 'designed' not to fail in the first place.

Just my 2 cents.

Singapore is doomed with inbreeding clueless plps such as him. Chey! Deadwood. But yr expose really explains it all. Definitely worth more than 2 cents. Great stuff!

This fella got quite a cushy deal then after being eased out of SAF. I know of ex half colonels who didn't get permanent jobs in the shitty service and only offered contracts after 'retirement'. Anyways the system is already broken to shit and unless a major reform is undertaken, things will be the way they are.

There was a post earlier about scholars in the system, it is not the scholar system that is broken, it is the whole fucking system. Friend told me about a trainee he failed in Ranger school but the brass decided that he would graduate as a ranger!

Turns out that if he can somehow qualified to be in the programme, he should graduate as a ranger. The point being that if he failed (ok this fucker was the high profile NDU occifer who topped BUDS which again was another mystery), then it is not the fault of his but the system itself which we all know and love was 'designed' not to fail in the first place.

I know of at least a few scholar major ranks that took their regiment for ATEC and failed. Then the invigilators were ordered to allow a simula so that he try again until they passed. Like that also can? In a real war, the enemy will allow you to try again meh? The reasoning is that these scholars are arrowed for greater things, and their CV must be spotless. i.e. pass every test, pass every posting with high KPI achieved, etc.

Nothing new under the sun, another mystery is that these fuckers were taught all the necessary tactics in OCS which is the basics of a firefight (fire supression, flanking, combined arms etc etc.) and the most preferred way of taking an objective of theirs is a frontal human wave assault because they have numerical superiority????

These fuckers are way too lazy if not crazy. They would give u excellent powerpoint presentations during pre-op and fail miserably when trying to walk the talk.