• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess The Race: Rosly Salim Taught his Sons to Smoke Ice, Jail 11 yrs Rotan 10 times

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE - In the bedroom of their Hougang home, a father taught his 20-year-old son how to smoke "Ice" and also provided the drug to his 19-year-old son.

About once a week, they would smoke the drug together.

On Thursday (Jan 5), Rosly Salim, 46, was sentenced to 11 years' jail, and 10 strokes of the cane for his offences under the Misuse of Drugs Act. He pleaded guilty to three charges, with another five taken into consideration.

In November last year (2016), the prosecution tendered four more charges against him, including two counts of giving a packet of metamphetamine, also known as Ice, to his two sons - Muhammad Norsa'if Rosly, 19 and Muhammad Norshawalludin Rosly, 20.

ParryNiamCCB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Guess The Race: Rosly Salim Taught his Sons to Smoke Ice, Jail 11 yrs Rotan 10 ti

Family recreation and bonding Malay style so whats wrong with that?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess The Race: Rosly Salim Taught his Sons to Smoke Ice, Jail 11 yrs Rotan 10 ti

Family recreation and bonding Malay style so whats wrong with that?

i dont think they are Malay. I think they are chinese but with non chinese names.
possible?

AsiaDK

Alfrescian
Loyal

How often does a father even get a chance to drink tea or beer with his own sons?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i dont think they are Malay. I think they are chinese but with non chinese names.
possible?

Yes definitely! Like the indonesia richest man who's chinese but called Salim

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal

possible?

...must be a mistake...have you visited DRC before..if not ..u shld..n estimate the % of race inside there..