• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race of the victim and offenders: Foreigner writes about "racism" in SG

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this negress is being excessively self-conscious to the point of being self-derogatory - in fact most of the points she mentioned can be deemed favourably if seen in a positive light :rolleyes:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this negress is being excessively self-conscious to the point of being self-derogatory - in fact most of the points she mentioned can be deemed favourably if seen in a positive light :rolleyes:

agreed its not like we do not have the other kind of black and brown people in Singapore,the shitskins and the orang aslis,its just extremely rare to see the other type of jungle bunny gorilla bitches,since they very seldom wander out of their natural habitats in africa and the ghettos of america.seeing a black forest talking baboon in singapore is about as rare as seeing a chinaman in jamaica.

so its not unnatural for kids to stare

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agreed its not like we do not have the other kind of black and brown people in Singapore,the shitskins and the orang aslis,its just extremely rare to see the other type of jungle bunny gorilla bitches,since they very seldom wander out of their natural habitats in africa and the ghettos of america.seeing a black forest talking baboon in singapore is about as rare as seeing a chinaman in jamaica.

I'm not sure about chinese being rare in jamaica. There are many famous chinese there like tami chin and black chiney but they are mixed with black.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this black bitch lived in Asia region and sh compared Asian value to Westerner value.

Westerners, a group of people from the West, are themselves racist and one to use their rights to dominate the Easters, a group of people in Far East Asia.

Fuck this black bitch. Asia has Asian values and racist, the word, doesn't exist in Asia. We lived in harmony and harmonious life style.

-----------------
http://blog.chinadaily.com.cn/blog-787069-29313.html

Ancient Chinese believed that the established of 'truth' in any argument, was found somewhere in the middle and arrived at only through compromise. They saw each party in a dispute as possessing some truth and some falsehood.

The Greek mindset was that in a dispute, one party must be 'right' and the other one 'wrong'. There was little room for compromise and fair judgment should be absolute in its findings.

=====================

great post chigger!

jw5

Ed Chigliak

Alfrescian
Loyal
And what exactly are these "Asian values"?

this black bitch lived in Asia region and sh compared Asian value to Westerner value.

Westerners, a group of people from the West, are themselves racist and one to use their rights to dominate the Easters, a group of people in Far East Asia.

Fuck this black bitch. Asia has Asian values and racist, the word, doesn't exist in Asia. We lived in harmony and harmonious life style.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is hot and i will certainly bonk her given the chance but i also realized that she realized that it is a fetish.

She better start to enjoy if a guy needs a fetish bacause she is gonna ballon up to obese proportions by the time she is in her late twenties.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think she is hot and i will certainly bonk her given the chance but i also realized that she realized that it is a fetish.

She better start to enjoy if a guy needs a fetish bacause she is gonna ballon up to obese proportions by the time she is in her late twenties.

Bro if yellow dick she say sorry huh, she only allow white or black dick.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hate 2 types of person. 1 is racist, 1 is black.:biggrin:

Have worked with blacks while I was in Canada & I've noticed that they can be sensitive & defensive when it comes to race. Understandable because they are a minority. Can say the same about some Sporeans because we have become a minority in our own country:eek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is right. Singapore is chinese majority so got "chinese privilege", like niggers in nigeria have "nigger privilege" because they form the majority. Prejudice is present anywhere else in the world, so i wonder what is the point of the article other than grandstanding, the way liberals seem to be inclined to do so.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have worked with blacks while I was in Canada & I've noticed that they can be sensitive & defensive when it comes to race. Understandable because they are a minority. Can say the same about some Sporeans because we have become a minority in our own country:eek:

She a nigger from Zimbabwe, land of many niggers. Minority everywhere is the same. That why i say Indians are the smartest as they cornered the best and most lucratic jobs in banking and technology. Money is the best security against any sort of prejudice.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes we have become minority in our own cuntry but majority 70% is fine with it.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She a nigger from Zimbabwe, land of many niggers. Minority everywhere is the same. That why i say Indians are the smartest as they cornered the best and most lucratic jobs in banking and technology. Money is the best security against any sort of prejudice.

Mugabe was in Spore to receive medical treatment. He didn't complain of racism nor did his daughter who is studying here.
How much does a civil servant in Zimbabwe make:smile:

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are alot of indian monkeys swinging and hogging the playgrounds all over singapore

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

only in the english speaking worlds,actually its a farce that indians are good bankers,more like bullshit artists,we all know the best money makers in the world and economic powerhouses are the chinese and the jews,it is a disgrace that our chinese banks are overrunned by these cockroaches......nobody uses shitty indian banks,whens the last time u see somebody opening a account with state bank of india?wall street names are dominated by jewish and english banks....have u ever seen a indian investment bank?muthafarker,just because u can speak good english with an affectation of a british,and spew tons of convincing jargon and market talk that makes indians good bankers?the sooner we

Last edited:

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog. Indians are tthe smartest and we chinks are the dumbest.