• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the race: Man nabbed after trying to steal 3 LCD tvs at giant supermarket

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He was damn yaya and walked out calmly

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/s...giant-wrestled-down-by-quick-witted-employees

giantmain.jpg

Two men were arrested after they tried to steal three LCD televisions from Giant supermarket at Bukit Panjang Junction 10, thanks to vigilant employees.
According to a report on Lianhe Wanbao, a tuition teacher had been waiting for her colleague outside her tuition centre on Monday morning (Mar 10), when she saw a man walking out of the supermarket while carrying a big television set.
"He was swaggering and appeared to be very calm. Then I heard yelling and two employees trying to catch up with him to see if he had paid for the item," said the 26-year-old.
The man then threw the television set aside and tried to flee, as the two female employees started to chase after him.
He ran into three other workers, who immediately pinned him down onto the ground. He struggled for 15 minutes before he was finally subdued. Police then arrived on the scene.
The tuition teacher added, "He walked out of the supermarket like nothing had happened. The man was arrogant and in the midst of struggling, he even said that it did not matter if he was caught as he was an ex-prisoner."
A shop tenant at the mall said the man had another accomplice, who managed to escape but returned when his friend had been caught.
Both were arrested on the same day.
They had tried to steal two 19-inch LCD televisions and one 24-inch LCD television, worth $670 in total.
Police are investigating the incident.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are beginning to see a trend right?

Those ikan bilis cheapskate steals and scams are done by them, while the Chinks go for do or die high value ones. But then again, it's difficult to do high level scams when you are not in a high level job.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would have advised them to put on the giant t shirt or some kind of t shirt that look like tv vendors. Probably they can walk out even being noticed.:p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are beginning to see a trend right?

Those ikan bilis cheapskate steals and scams are done by them, while the Chinks go for do or die high value ones. But then again, it's difficult to do high level scams when you are not in a high level job.

Can you imagine stealing such a huge item? How do be inconspicious? How to run?