• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

guess the race: Man marries girl 44 years younger than him

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]44-year age gap marriage draws flak in social media[/h] The Star Online
11 hrs ago

TWEET
EMAIL

[h=4]Chinese national admits hacking US defense firms[/h]

[h=4]How to help families of two killed in SMRT accident[/h]

BBqU5WQ.img
© Facebook The marriage between 62-year-old Ismail Lambak and Nur Nasirah Nazri, 18, drew flak after their wedding photo went viral in social media. From Harian Metro:
Suggested from Windows Store
BBkGzKF.img
[h=4]Facebook[/h]Keeping up with your friends is easier than ever.

(683 Reviews)
Keeping up with your friends is easier than ever with the official Facebook app.

Get the app

> 44-year age gap marriage draws flak in social media
The marriage between 62-year-old Ismail Lambak and Nur Nasirah Nazri, 18, drew flak after their wedding photo went viral in social media. "Nothing extraordinary about our marriage. Nonetheless, I was expecting criticisms from others," said Ismail.

Ismail said he married the girl of his choice last week in a private ceremony as he wanted it to be low profile. However, some irresponsible individual had shared the couple's photo in Facebook. "I did not see it because I don't have an (Facebook) account," said Ismail, who had been a widower for 10 years. He added that he does not care about what others have to say but would focus on his marriage.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the bride is of legal age n he is a widower...not like he has a harem...n when he kicks the bucket..she gets everything...so its a win win.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congratulations. Women should get married and give birth at an early age. The ealier, the better the baby will be.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
met a 34-year old mexican woman whose mom is 50 years old and eldest daughter is already 18 years old. if you provide for all 3 in the family and they are not only grateful to you but love you dearly, you can screw all 3 generations from daughter to granny.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still lose to my idol Patrick Tse....
He and now wife the gap is 49 years!
That's the ultimate cradle snatcher!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still lose to my idol Patrick Tse....
He and now wife the gap is 49 years!
That's the ultimate cradle snatcher!

Donald trump and his present wife also quite a big age gap but doubt it's as wide as patrick's. Rupert murdock's 3rd wife wendi deng and his present wife jerry hall not so big an age gap and also ann nicole smith with that old billionaire.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Donald trump and his present wife also quite a big age gap but doubt it's as wide as patrick's. Rupert murdock's 3rd wife wendi deng and his present wife jerry hall not so big an age gap and also ann nicole smith with that old billionaire.

Anna Nicole Smith was 63 years! 26 vs 89
She got a better deal as she probably no need to fuck that old billionaire....unlikely to get it up at that age

jw5

Loyal

Donald Trump and his present wife age gap only 25 years, that is considered small by today's standards. :biggrin:

KDash

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clever girl. Another 10-15 years depending on his health, she can inherit his kay-huey.