• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Guess the race: Dog penis stuck in woman's vagina!

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guangdong Luoding China, a woman had sex with her dog, couldn't pull out it's penis so she cut it off & had to be taken to the hospital.

pap_doggy

Alfrescian
Loyal
This thing should be happening in Singapore 100 cases daily. I want force many bastards and enemies got fucked by dogs or wild boars, before I cut their throats. Days of revolution. Huat Ah!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
they learn from angmo charbor. angmo charbor's with yuge i mean huge dogs have ulterior motives. time will cum for sinkie aunties to try bangla and if no bangla, big dogs.
bigstock-young-woman-cleaning-big-dog-45194914-1024x576.jpg

01181056-6884-tubezzz.net.jpg

tumblr_mm3c6omG0Z1sn4u8xo1_500.jpg

oneMdeeBee

Alfrescian
Loyal
arbitrarily and summarily deleted

Attachments

• 1530978493591.jpeg
    1530978493591.jpeg
    9.4 KB · Views: 1,071
Last edited: