• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat guess the country: we are seen as demons by them

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit skins complain of "racism" all the time but are the most racist of all

Africans in India: “We are seen as demons”

July 2, 2016

The handful of Africans who are living in India—mostly students on study visas—have complained that they are subjected to “racism” by Indians and are “seen as demons.”

According to one student, Nigerian Zaharaddeen Muhammed, they all know at least one Hindi word: “bander,” which means “monkey.”

In a lengthy interview with Aljazeera, Zaharaddeen said that he has doubted his decision to attend an Indian university because of the “daily derogatory comments,” the “questions about personal hygiene,” the “unsolicited touching of his hair,” the “endless staring,” and his “failure to interact with Indian people on a deeper level.”

“People often look at me as if I am different, and hard to be trusted,” Zaharaddeen told Aljazeera. “I have never been at an Indian person’s home, as a friend. No one has visited me.”

Zaharaddeen is a member of the Association of African Students in India (ASAI), which last month announced a protest rally at New Delhi’s Janter Manter.

“African students no longer feel safe in India; we have to deal with racism at every turn,” said the ASAI statement.

The rally was planned after the Congolese teacher Masonda Kitanda Olivier died in an attack in Delhi in May. A week later, six Africans, including two women and a clergyman who was on his way home with his wife and baby, were attacked by men with cricket bats, Aljazeera said.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do not know why he is surprised by his treatment. This is the country that has caste as centre of their very existence. Caste discriminates along birth lines and their culture does not allow them to even touch the lower caste or be associated with them. But it is hilarious to see even their high caste fawn in the presence of white men.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I wonder if terms of fucked up ness how close india is to say the richest african country like south africa.

i saw a documentary once,sometimes humanitarian orgs send women from the middle east and africa to India to study electronics and electrical engineering and learn how to be technicians.super cheap of course,their instructors are shitskins and they live on a farm so their education cost rupees.i suppose one day we can send sinkies to india for training and certification at a cheap cheap price.

scroobye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw a documentary once,sometimes humanitarian orgs send women from the middle east and africa to India to study electronics and electrical engineering and learn how to be technicians.super cheap of course,their instructors are shitskins and they live on a farm so their education cost rupees.i suppose one day we can send sinkies to india for training and certification at a cheap cheap price.

Won't the women be raped.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Won't the women be raped.

"my name is laquesha. cum, cum rape me if you dare. i'll squeeze your nuts out." :biggrin:

image.jpg