• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess the ..... con man con Muslims with Haj tour scam! Allah must do something to this Babi!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tats their opinion. Did they speak on behalf of all 1 billion over Muslims? When i die do they answer on my behalf my good or bad deeds to the Lord? To me Sunni or Shia, they are still muslims. They may practise slight different but they believe in one true God i.e. Allah swt.
Over 1 billion muslims and the extremists make up how many percent?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
U tell me lor
If there are 1 billion muslims and the majority are peaceful, lets say 90%,than there whould have been no ISIS etc,,,,but look at the conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Africa,,,so that just proves that majority of the 1 billion support and sympathise with the extremists.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If there are 1 billion muslims and the majority are peaceful, lets say 90%,than there whould have been no ISIS etc,,,,but look at the conflicts in Iraq, Syria and Africa,,,so that just proves that majority of the 1 billion support and sympathise with the extremists.

I can go into detail. Into politics. But i doubt u woud "understand". To cut shot tell me who cause the civil war in Syria, Iraq? Of course u would blame on Assad and Saddam.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can go into detail. Into politics. But i doubt u woud "understand". To cut shot tell me who cause the civil war in Syria, Iraq? Of course u would blame on Assad and Saddam.

In my very humble opinion as a political watcher and commentator, the "civil war" in Syria and Iraq were caused by the USA. There is always more than meets the eyes. Should ask the CIA but then these are spies and undercover agents. The civil wars there are not so civil considering that so many powers including their proxies were involved.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you realise why not many chinese ceo and start ups in silicon valley and wall street? Must be too busy screwing.

Why must it always be Silicon Valley? AMDK is it? Look no further than our very own One North; Malaysia's Multi-media Super Corridor; India's Bangalore or even Hangzhou Shanghai and Shenzhen. Not just busy screwing pussies but making money elsewhere.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my very humble opinion as a political watcher and commentator, the "civil war" in Syria and Iraq were caused by the USA. There is always more than meets the eyes. Should ask the CIA but then these are spies and undercover agents. The civil wars there are not so civil considering that so many powers including their proxies were involved.
Yes...blame the yanks....

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my very humble opinion as a political watcher and commentator, the "civil war" in Syria and Iraq were caused by the USA. ....

yes, I would include the Russians as well...
if these 2 mother fullers dun go round stirring shit in the Middle East.... where to find land to test their weapons ???