• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess Race? Youths refuse to leave breastfeeding room and even flash middle finger

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess Race? Youths refuse to leave breastfeeding room and even flash middle finge

Ah neh boy is quite big sized for his age - maybe he is some school gang leader so act like big fuck. But come against a real gangster he will get whacked big time

Big Fuck is patented, do not anyhow use use.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Guess Race? Youths refuse to leave breastfeeding room and even flash middle finge

Do you think he is I_Hate_Pappies? Looks like and suka do :oIo:

Your kar chng kang rot already?:oIo:

I will introduce my foot to this bugger's face.:oIo:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

The education system or parental upbringing at fault?

The real problem is not only due to bad parenting or the education system but due to the fact that these youths and many others think that your gov is going all out to protect them and this makes them bold while the other donkey majority races have to tolerate and not say or do anything to these ppl lest your MIW takes action to protect them.

The majority of the peasants races have to be damned fucked up to take this lying down.

Last edited:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

These pathetic looking kid is no real terror but he becomes one in the company of friends.

In all truth he is nothing but a coward on his own and transforms into a beast in the company of waifs.

Poor thing, as a kid he WAS NOT FED HIS MOTHER's MILK but URINE from the shit-filled gutters that flowed by his backyard.

This sort of blokes were the bane of olden days cops for they would love giving them tight slaps across their stinking and raw-hide faces.

In short, when alone he would be as meek as a lamb but when in the company of other like-minded goons, he becomes as ferocious as a toothless lion.

I feel sorry for the lady concerned.

If I was the guard on duty, I would have held him by the hand and brought him to the shit-filled toilets, put his face in it and then activated the flush.

What an experience for him.

Should my company sack me from my job, so be it.

After all what is a security guard paid today - peanuts.

An un-educated alien loitering around the red-light areas selling contraband cigarrettes would become the new security guard. No Big Deal

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 2 boys hogging nursing room

530942_372451396173346_1052506706_n.jpg

Do u have the uncensored version?

tualingong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Someone should go and smack these two punks on the head.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teen abuses breastfeeding mum in library

Sorry ITs a repost.

Attachments

• 19056.jpg
    19056.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

These 2 boys are getting rude (Kurang hajah!!)
if I am around there I would slapped them and see what they
want to do? called polis? for slaaping them!

Their school should expelled them!!

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

usually how big is a breastfeeding room? ... dat room shown rooks quite big ... from ze angle ze pix were taken, there's space 4 5 sofa seats there ... u nid such a big space n so many sofa seats 4 breastfeeding? ... got so many women nid 2 breastfid @ ze same time? ...

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. such big room for big-breasted mums mah.
3. in the first instance, why were those idiots allow in the same room?

creamong

Alfrescian
Loyal

These boys are not afraid of having their faces taken, yet later feel embarrassed because of family and school pressure, I guess.
Really ill-mannered punks :mad: ~