• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess Race! Sinkie trap Siambu at Golden Mile and squeeze her NN!

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
So tourist until now? No need to go back. If she has returned then no need for victim jn court? Very suspicious case

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever accompanied one online Siam Bu whore last year to GM to remit money. She was stuck in Sinkapore during to the early months of Covid. Then the Thai Govt restricted the flights for overseas Thais wanting to go back home. So Lan Lan she stayed on in Singapore making frequent trips to the Thai Embassy to renew her Singapore stay. One day she told me to accompany her to GM after her visit to the embassy. She remitted nearly 3K to her hopeless unemployed hubby back home. She told me she prefers this method of remitting as the rates were bit better. And she won't keep all the proceeds for too long for fear of being arrested by the police and having her money confiscated. She told me she earned at least 2K a week after deducting hotel rental and stocking up of condoms and lubricants. OKT won't provide condom so girl must buy themselves. I was her regular during her 4 months stay in Singapore. Under the instructions of her OKT, she and her fellow stable girls frequently changed hotels to avoid suspicion from hotel staff and detection from AV. My guess she earned at least 15K during her 4 months gig spreading her pussy in Sinkapore serving at least 10 dicks a day for 7 days a week with just a day off every 2 weeks.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess she earned at least 15K during her 4 months gig spreading her pussy in Sinkapore serving at least 10 dicks a day for 7 days a week with just a day off every 2 weeks.

If she's more hardworking, 24hours a day and she gets to handle 24 sticks daily, she would have gotten 36k, dump the useless husband and buy a condo in Singapore.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Some KTV Siam Bus still stuck in Singapore are selling their pussies online now for $150/ 50 mins a shot. But their OKTs already declared on Telegram, strictly ' No Indian Bros! ' LOL

If they want to advertise please recommend that they contact me on Telegram to advertise at https://t.me/joinchat/V7CbzYax8_MsuUkB

Rates are currently very competitive but as demand picks up post Covid the fees will go back to pre covid levels so strike while the iron is hot.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I ever accompanied one online Siam Bu whore last year to GM to remit money. She was stuck in Sinkapore during to the early months of Covid. Then the Thai Govt restricted the flights for overseas Thais wanting to go back home. So Lan Lan she stayed on in Singapore making frequent trips to the Thai Embassy to renew her Singapore stay. One day she told me to accompany her to GM after her visit to the embassy. She remitted nearly 3K to her hopeless unemployed hubby back home. She told me she prefers this method of remitting as the rates were bit better. And she won't keep all the proceeds for too long for fear of being arrested by the police and having her money confiscated. She told me she earned at least 2K a week after deducting hotel rental and stocking up of condoms and lubricants. OKT won't provide condom so girl must buy themselves. I was her regular during her 4 months stay in Singapore. Under the instructions of her OKT, she and her fellow stable girls frequently changed hotels to avoid suspicion from hotel staff and detection from AV. My guess she earned at least 15K during her 4 months gig spreading her pussy in Sinkapore serving at least 10 dicks a day for 7 days a week with just a day off every 2 weeks.

She is a full-time leg spreader. Don't forget those part-timers too. Maids, nurses, hospitality industry workers, PMETs etc who sideline. :wink:

What would those remittance firms do without them? :biggrin:

lucky-plaza-singapore-money-transfer2.jpg
29966053.JPG
ST_20200614_WKR_5739488.jpg

hzlucky0613.jpg
photo-9.jpg
Brunphil-Express-Lucky-Plaza-Singapore.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Humans are not robots, they need rest. Otherwise fuck until die.

Morning, afternoon shift is lollipop only ... it's a protein supplement with all that cheese and sperm. Come and go. Pussy available after 8PM when it will be ram till kingdom cum.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some KTV Siam Bus still stuck in Singapore are selling their pussies online now for $150/ 50 mins a shot. But their OKTs already declared on Telegram, strictly ' No Indian Bros! ' LOL
Lol. Ah nehs will be upset. Thai gals to them is a gold too.