• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Guess Race] Little bro fucked his kakak and had a baby in toilet at home...

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Form One student arrested for impregnating own sister

Sylvia Looi
Malay Mail16 December 2018, 6:17 PM GMT+8
b27953f509559d9459619dcabeadffa4

A Form One student has been arrested for impregnating his 15-year-old sister that led her to delivering a baby girl in the toilet at their house yesterday afternoon. — iStock.com pic via AFPMore

KAMPAR, Dec 16 — A Form One student has been arrested for impregnating his 15-year-old sister that led her to delivering a baby girl in the toilet at their house yesterday afternoon.

District police chief Superintendent Hasron Nazri Hashim said the incident was uncovered after the victim delivered the baby at their Taman Diawan home here.

“The victim was referred to Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun in Ipoh by Hospital Kampar on Saturday evening due to complications from delivering the baby at 3.30pm,” he said.

The victim told police she had stomach ache prior to delivering the baby and went to toilet.

“The victim said she felt extreme pain in her stomach and the next thing she knew a baby girl came out and landed in the toilet bowl.”

“She then screamed for her mother to help,” he said, adding the mother rushed her daughter and her baby to Kampar Hospital.

Initial investigations by police showed the victim and her 13-year-old brother had sex several times since May.

“The victim claimed she did not know she was pregnant and none of her family members realised she was pregnant,” he said.

The victim and her baby have been admitted at Hospital Raja Permaisuri Bainun for treatment.

“The baby sustained head injuries after landing in the toilet bowl,” he said.
The case is being investigated under Section 376B of the Penal Code for incest.

“The boy has been taken back to Kampar District police for investigations,” he said.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
How can the family not know that their daughter is pregnant? Unless she's whale-sized to begin with... :coffee::coffee::coffee:

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.orientaldaily.com.my/s/271707

金宝16日讯)家庭乱伦!一名15岁印裔女子昨午在住家厕所突然產下女婴,在被追问下经手人竟是小2岁的亲生弟弟。
警方在接获投报后,已將13岁弟弟逮捕调查,目前女婴头部受撞伤,在医院婴儿部门接受治疗,估计只有7个月大。

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the baby need to be soylent green? The genes sure will have defects and in future if the kid grows up. Might be a psycho and cause problems for society

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
When I was 13, my interests were football, collecting and playing kuti-kuti, amassing marbles through challenging my friends, catching the best spider to whack my friend's. These days, what has the world become.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was 13, my interests were football, collecting and playing kuti-kuti, amassing marbles through challenging my friends, catching the best spider to whack my friend's. These days, what has the world become.

My closest sexual episodes was peeking up teachers dress, go back home and pcc a few times, then go out and play with my buddies.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Egyptian pharoah snd thai monarchs encouraged incestral weddings where both king and queen are siblings.
no wonder after 6.9 generations they all becum morons. the ones who saved the royal family are the royal spouses and concubines from outside the bloodline.
1545084994992.png

1545085092220.png

1545085110342.png

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This INCEST BASTARD Baby will be FUTURE PM of Pee Sai the Global Bastardization Hub. Majullah SG53!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
So look at wat happened to Egypt? A bunch of incompetent rulers n was conquered by the Romans
Alexander the great conquered them first. Built alexandria, which we now know is was found to be under the sea. They found statues and buildings underneath when expanding a port in egypt.whole city swallowed. Like a biblical catastrophe.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
So look at wat happened to Egypt? A bunch of incompetent rulers n was conquered by the Romans

To begin with … Egypt has low IQ ... that is the reason Alexandra the Great was able to subdue them and eventually the whole of Persia. Just like England was able to colonized India/Pakistan/Bangladesh and many more including Malaysia/Singapore.