• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guess Nationality/Race. Aetos aux police robbed shop in JE!! LOL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Time to arm responsible, citizens with no police record (for example, me) to even things up. Else, we're sitting ducks. I would get a Taurus .44 Magnum, tucked away in a shoulder holster. Come lah bad guys, you feeling lucky?! :biggrin:

Taurus_44_2-440069_R-1813ef3c.webp

s-l1600.jpg

Better check their financial status, every half yearly must submit, credit ratings from credit bureau, plus checking if owe "ah Long" money. Owing moeny And bad ratings, can carry water pistol, with exception to the one, they already have.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Better check their financial status, every half yearly must submit, credit ratings from credit bureau, plus checking if owe "ah Long" money. Owing moeny And bad ratings, can carry water pistol, with exception to the one, they already have.
ya lor, I don't understand why good and responsible citizens like me cannot own guns. I am so sian already, day in day out playing with my water pistol.