• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Guard battered by 58-year-old wife

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20120529_095345_punch.jpg

Saturday, Nov 03, 2012
MALAYSIA - A 60-year-old guard had to seek treatment at Klang Hospital after being attacked by his 58-year-old wife.

P. Sandrasegaran from Perdana Villa Apartments in Taman Sentosa, Klang, said he was forced to make a police report as the hospital had refused to treat him without one.

Makkal Osai quoted him as saying that he had endured constant attacks from his abusive wife over the past 30 years.

He claimed that his wife would always quarrel with him over minor issues and she would often throw things at him.

"I have never sought treatment before for my injuries as I would just apply ointment on them," he said, adding that he suffered deep cuts on his head and body.

His wife has disappeared after Sandrasegaran lodged the report at the Klang police station