• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GTR - Reckless motorist cause near accident with cement truck then confronts driver

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
GTR - Guess the race...

*hint* - look at the make of the car...

20140119-driver.jpg

A reckless driver caused much distress to Stomp contributor Johnathan after the driver nearly caused an accident with a cement truck driver when he jammed the brakes on the heavy vehicle three times.

The incident was caught on the dashboard camera installed in the cement truck and showed the driver stop his vehicle in the middle of the road to confront the truck driver.
According to footage of the incident, which happened in the Bartley area and was dated Thursday, Jan 16, afternoon, both drivers were locked in a short argument before the driver walked back to his car and spat in the direction of the truck driver.

In his report, accompanied by the video of the incident, Stomp contributor Johnathan wrote:

"The reckless driver of this car, licence plate number SGB9842J, kept to the left of the road even though he wanted to turn right.
"What's worse was that he jammed his brakes three times after getting in front of a cement truck.

Last edited:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: GTR - Reckless motorist cause near accident with cement truck then confronts driv

let me guess - must be a tan skin cina babi ah beng :biggrin:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: GTR - Reckless motorist cause near accident with cement truck then confronts driv

If all I could afford was that pathetic looking car like that I'd be wearing a mask to hide my shame.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal

how cum also each every vulgar s swearing involved scxxxxing woman's private ???

why like that in Sinkieland .

also like that in NewZealand ?

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Didnt understand why the guy in the car had to brake so hard the first time.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

he never thought it was shameful with a farkedtup car like that, he read Chinese version about 2 wheels good, four wheels better - never mind the make:cool:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

how cum also each every vulgar s swearing involved scxxxxing woman's private ???

Bengs are not very articulate and their vocabulary is limited. My dog's bark has more variations than their swearing.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Small car, big ego.

In the case of this idiot, not much grey matter.

Should the cement truck not brake in time, that toy car will be rendered to the scrap heap.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Drivinh a kucing kurap Mudland car ? Lol

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

all these Ah Bengs will be killed sooner or later...cheapo white candles sticks for this Ah Beng..looks like he will spend sometime in Changi prison soon...:biggrin:

oratedar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only lousy brand, small car and cheap model. Very old car somemore. SGB October 2005 car. 1 year plus to scrap. Mat no $ to buy another car already.

And this mat's car, the only type of vehicle that he can challenge for 'speed' is pickup/lorry. Some newer model of pickup/lorry can even trash him.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If all I could afford was that pathetic looking car like that I'd be wearing a mask to hide my shame.

At least he doesn't have to put up with the stench of public transportation

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not only lousy brand, small car and cheap model. Very old car somemore. SGB October 2005 car. 1 year plus to scrap. Mat no $ to buy another car already.

And this mat's car, the only type of vehicle that he can challenge for 'speed' is pickup/lorry. Some newer model of pickup/lorry can even trash him.

Big Car or Small Car, Good Car or Sport Car, Malaysia Make Car or German Make Car...... Is not the car but the person behind the wheel.
Is all about the attitude of the driver.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

]http://youtu.be/szhD2Rm8hGg[/video]

I almost never agree with you boss man....but have to say you are spot on this time.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Extract from the driver of kelisa.... Ah pui trying to stir again...

David Chan Hong Wai: Guys, although I'm being criticized after viewing the footage, it's fine. Nothing beats staying alive. I count myself lucky to be alive n be criticized rather than got pinned under the monster truck's huge wheel. By then, u guys start to curse the truck driver. Does it helps in anyway? Btw, wats with the chin up? Anyone have any idea how high a truck driver is seated? Carry on with the criticisms, guys. Lets hope none of u be at the wrong place at the wrong time encountering such truck driver & got pinned under the wheel. Those with high IQ n EQ can see n understand wat caused my behavior. Have a blessed day, fellow stompers & FBians."

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

This Ah Beng is an interior designer...good luck to your new house. :biggrin:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal

this mat obviously haven't tasted my prison ratton.
1 stoke on his each kidney will send him buddy buddy with kurt tay:biggrin:

Last edited:

cheesecake

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Chey - I thought it was a Nissan GTR.:(

ryutanahgou

Alfrescian
Loyal

This cb car got 50 hp or not? Knnbccb drive this type of cb car still dare to play road rage.

ChenHaoNan

Alfrescian
Loyal

What toy car is that? Is it roadworthy? The chao ah gua in v neck could be heavier than his car.