• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GST raise to 10 percent?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hong Kong does not have GST however

Hong Kong DO HAVE:

1. Medical Care
2. Social Welfare
3. Cheaper Politicians

And Hong Kong is not bankrupt or at the verge of being bankrupt

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the last erection, its the PAP's intention to raise GST to 10% and higher. I am not surprise that they will want to do it sooner. But with 3 years to the next erection and the bloody nose they got from the last one and the general unhappiness, I think PAP is very afraid of the consequences. That is why they have not raised it yet. But knowing Pinky,,he might just do it cos he can,,,he is not a far sighted person and an incompetent leader.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the last erection, its the PAP's intention to raise GST to 10% and higher. I am not surprise that they will want to do it sooner. But with 3 years to the next erection and the bloody nose they got from the last one and the general unhappiness, I think PAP is very afraid of the consequences. That is why they have not raised it yet. But knowing Pinky,,he might just do it cos he can,,,he is not a far sighted person and an incompetent leader.

Kick all those bastards PAP cockroaches out in 2016

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hong Kong does not have GST however

Hong Kong DO HAVE:

1. Medical Care
2. Social Welfare
3. Cheaper Politicians

And Hong Kong is not bankrupt or at the verge of being bankrupt
HK dun need to pay their politicians millions.......HK people also got balls that their politicians though got big brother behind dun dare play play with the HK people.

hungryboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Siao liao. 10% coming soon. Makes my miserable life even more miserable. Stabbing and stabbing me further and longer.

sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Gud I moved to matlasia even even if those mats raised 20% most of their daily items still cheaper than Sg.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
HK dun need to pay their politicians millions.......HK people also got balls that their politicians though got big brother behind dun dare play play with the HK people.

Pii Narong, because the had been unsinkified? :p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Siao liao. 10% coming soon. Makes my miserable life even more miserable. Stabbing and stabbing me further and longer.

What a useless piece of sinkie shit..when govt raise gst, street of protest is held to demand a stop on that.

Only sinkie shit will stab stab stab while bending down for more ass screw. That is why I stay away from Sinkies.