• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Growing old in Singapore? You have it easy.

tomychua

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Article Source: http://goo.gl/75LLMo

5 REASONS WHY THE ELDERLY HAVE IT EASY IN SINGAPORE

old-1024x683.jpg

Singapore has a a growing ageing population. 11.8% of its resident population are above the age of 65.

It has been projected by 2030 that 1 in 5 Singaporeans will be 65 and older.

But here’s 5 reasons why you needn’t worry if you intend to grow old in Singapore, or even if you are already past 65:

Read the full article here: http://goo.gl/75LLMo

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how many people here have a grandparent in singapore and think they have it easy?

i think its the duty of every singapore son to go forth and make it big and give their elderly sinkie $200k.i want them to experience what Soylent green is like for a few years before they volunteer for euthanasia.

most pioneer generation i see are dead broke and decrepit,most of them are dragging themselves thru life and their sorry ass pathetic living existence.once i saw a elderly pioneer sinkie coming home from work after a shift at mcdonalds.he was hobbling along so slowly it looked like he was almost going to fall over dead,after buying my food and heading back i was shocked to see the same old man just on the other side of the bridge.in the time it took me to walk a couple hundred meters,buy my food and walk back,the old man had barely made it across the bridge,he look like he needed wheelchair assistance and could barely walk let alone work a 9 hour shift at mcdonalds.

if i ever see the old man again i would give him $100k and ask him to go retire somewhere on a beach in gold coast,and fuck this country.

imagine his parent's generation,his generation,his children's generation worked their whole lives to build this country up into a rich metropolis,and ur country threw u aside.instead fucking foreigners and high caste shitskins get to enjoy all the wealth and prosperity in ur country,live in tanjong rhu condo enclaves,shop at cold storage,work at suntec city and marina bay financial center....while u get to drag ur cold dead corpse to mcdonald's at age 75 to work a bare minimum wage.

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...once i saw a elderly pioneer sinkie coming home from work after a shift at mcdonalds.he was hobbling along so slowly it looked like he was almost going to fall over dead,.

I can sympatise with the old because I use the public transpor in Spore & it is very challenging if you have to use the overhead bridges to get anywhere.
It was especially hard after my heart attack:eek:

That is why I don't intend to stay in Spore when I get older.