• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Great deals can be found at WeChat

AngerManagement

Alfrescian
Loyal

'WeChat pal sodomised me'

Allison Lai and A. Raman, P.Aruna The Star/Asia News Network Monday, Aug 11, 2014

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/z86aMM9uYNo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A 23-year-old man has claimed that he was sodomised twice by a beauty and wedding boutique owner in Arau and then blackmailed by the transvestite who he befriended via WeChat.

A 30-year-old suspect was picked up on Saturday and remanded for a week after the victim lodged a police report, Kosmo! Ahad reported.

The paper quoted OCPD Supt Ku Yaacob Ku Hamad as saying that the victim told police he went to the boutique at around midnight that day.

"He claimed that as soon as he entered the premises the suspect pounced and hit him on the head," Supt Ku Yaacob told the paper.

A few hours after the incident the victim received an SMS threat.

"The suspect also threatened to share videos and pictures on Facebook of the victim being sodomised," said Supt Ku Yaacob, adding that police were waiting for the medical report.

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
WeChat is a portal for prostitutes to solicit customers and other sexual deviants to ply the unsuspecting.

Expect nothing good to come out of that sorry excuse for a social networking app

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WeChat is a portal for prostitutes to solicit customers and other sexual deviants to ply the unsuspecting.

Expect nothing good to come out of that sorry excuse for a social networking app

Its the perfect app for whore mongers.
I went on and within minutes kena proposition couple of times.
Many R rated photos for schoolboys to ogle.

Ibisevic

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/X1tL1pN2iOs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I started using WeChat a month ago because many of my China supplier cannot use WhatsApp and LINE only can use WeChat. Not use to it but what to do still got to use for convenience. I've got friend users asking to be friends but I reject them so no problem. I think not many Thais use it mostly LINE market here.

SIFOOL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The sister of the retard on my avatar keeps pestering me to get laid. Knn sibeh desperate. Free also i don't want. :mad: