• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GRC High Management Exec Corrupt caught Makan $$$25millions$$$

Lee_Gong_Yaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...arine/2530342.html?cid=cna_editorspick_070814

Former ST Marine financial controller pleads guilty in corruption case
The 59-year-old admitted to conspiring with four other senior executives to facilitate the payment of bribes to employees of ST Marine’s customers, in order to get more business from them.

By Vanessa Paige Chelvan
Posted 19 Feb 2016 19:12 Updated 19 Feb 2016 19:20

PHOTOS

Enlarge
Caption

0 Email More

A A

SINGAPORE: Former Singapore Technologies (ST) Marine group financial controller and senior vice-president (Finance) Ong Teck Liam pleaded guilty to 10 charges on Friday (Feb 19) relating to the falsification of accounts. The total amount involved is S$48,887.

The 59-year-old, who faced a total of 118 charges, admitted to conspiring with four other senior executives to facilitate the payment of bribes to employees of ST Marine’s customers, in order to get more business from them.

Officers who negotiated and paid the cash bribes did so with the approval of key members of ST Marine’s senior management team, the court heard Friday. Records seized from the company showed at least S$24.9 million in bribes were paid over 12 years, from 2000 to 2011.

Ong, who was with ST Marine from 2007 until she retired in 2012, was asked to sign a set of cash cheques to reimburse officers for entertainment expenses that had supposedly been incurred. But she realised there were no supporting receipts for the claims, and questioned her staff from the Finance Department.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
in ancient china, his boss and entire family should be executed and his maids, relatives, dogs and cats sent to exile in Pulau Pawai or Sudong

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in ancient china, his boss and entire family should be executed and his maids, relatives, dogs and cats sent to exile in Pulau Pawai or Sudong
Ancient china or modern times, humans are greedy and easily tempted by money.

Is there any mortal hates money. Haha

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
All executives in this company should have their salaries trebled with immediate effect…to guard them from the ill-effects of temptation.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ancient china or modern times, humans are greedy and easily tempted by money.

Is there any mortal hates money. Haha

Only people with no skills in getting business need to do such low life activities like bribing. That is why I say education for these people are a waste of resources.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Only people with no skills in getting business need to do such low life activities like bribing. That is why I say education for these people are a waste of resources.

Got skills they call it donation and not bribery right?

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You never know haha. Bribing is everywhere, in many methods. Whoever you are whatever you are.
With education or without education.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
All executives in this company should have their salaries trebled with immediate effect…to guard them from the ill-effects of temptation.

I agreed. Hence, I decided to pay myself and all the directors in the company better so that we would be less tempted to be corrupt. To get the money, we gave all rank-and-file employees a pay cut and a freeze in bonuses.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...arine/2530342.html?cid=cna_editorspick_070814

Former ST Marine financial controller pleads guilty in corruption case
The 59-year-old admitted to conspiring with four other senior executives to facilitate the payment of bribes to employees of ST Marine’s customers, in order to get more business from them.

By Vanessa Paige Chelvan
Posted 19 Feb 2016 19:12 Updated 19 Feb 2016 19:20

PHOTOS

Enlarge
Caption

0 Email More

A A

SINGAPORE: Former Singapore Technologies (ST) Marine group financial controller and senior vice-president (Finance) Ong Teck Liam pleaded guilty to 10 charges on Friday (Feb 19) relating to the falsification of accounts. The total amount involved is S$48,887.

The 59-year-old, who faced a total of 118 charges, admitted to conspiring with four other senior executives to facilitate the payment of bribes to employees of ST Marine’s customers, in order to get more business from them.

Officers who negotiated and paid the cash bribes did so with the approval of key members of ST Marine’s senior management team, the court heard Friday. Records seized from the company showed at least S$24.9 million in bribes were paid over 12 years, from 2000 to 2011.

Ong, who was with ST Marine from 2007 until she retired in 2012, was asked to sign a set of cash cheques to reimburse officers for entertainment expenses that had supposedly been incurred. But she realised there were no supporting receipts for the claims, and questioned her staff from the Finance Department.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. I find it hard to believe that the other ST Dvisions like ST Kinetics, St Aerospace were squicky clean and that their senior management did not take bribes too. How many of these senior managements were appointed by WHore Jinx before she left or were buddies of WHore Jinx? She left ST only 14 years ago. I am sure some of these senior management were known to her and might have even been her proteges.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is just the tip of the iceberg. I find it hard to believe that the other ST Dvisions like ST Kinetics, St Aerospace were squicky clean and that their senior management did not take bribes too. How many of these senior managements were appointed by WHore Jinx before she left or were buddies of WHore Jinx? She left ST only 14 years ago. I am sure some of these senior management were known to her and might have even been her proteges.
hahaha....same shits, different days....
the empty vessel again clueless about things and must cum in and gave his retarded comments....
the staff were charged with giving bribes not taking bribes....showed again u are reading blindly...
the ship repairs business is very competitive and greasing the correct people to get contracts is part of the business....

2 CEOs and all the Nos 2/3 top men and FC/FM were charged in total....

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
hahaha....same shits, different days....
the empty vessel again clueless about things and must cum in and gave his retarded comments....
the staff were charged with giving bribes not taking bribes....showed again u are reading blindly...
the ship repairs business is very competitive and greasing the correct people to get contracts is part of the business....

2 CEOs and all the Nos 2/3 top men and FC/FM were charged in total....

Truly you are dumber then shit, you supposed to work for ST new projects? No wonder they are so fucked up with assholes like you working for them. Let me explain to you how it works. Read this sentence from the article:

ST Officers entertain clients to ask for more business. Client says I want a $5,000 kopi money from you before I can give you the business. ST Officer then goes to his superior and says client wants $6,000 kopi money. Of course, client will not provide receipt, invoice or any paper trail that he received this money from ST. ST Management ask controller to sign cash cheque of $6000 to "reimburse" officer. Officer gives client the $5000 he requested and keeps $1000 for himself.

You must be dumb like dog shit to think that in all these $25 million worth of bribe transaction, all done in cash, all with no receipts or confirmation, that no one at ST is skimming something off the top before they hand it to bribe the client?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder foreign companies and mncs loves singapore so much,I wonder how many undertable bribes ho jinx and temasek are giving to employees and executives of foreign companies to bring their business to SG.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly you are dumber then shit, you supposed to work for ST new projects? No wonder they are so fucked up with assholes like you working for them. Let me explain to you how it works. Read this sentence from the article:

ST Officers entertain clients to ask for more business. Client says I want a $5,000 kopi money from you before I can give you the business. ST Officer then goes to his superior and says client wants $6,000 kopi money. Of course, client will not provide receipt, invoice or any paper trail that he received this money from ST. ST Management ask controller to sign cash cheque of $6000 to "reimburse" officer. Officer gives client the $5000 he requested and keeps $1000 for himself.

You must be dumb like dog shit to think that in all these $25 million worth of bribe transaction, all done in cash, all with no receipts or confirmation, that no one at ST is skimming something off the top before they hand it to bribe the client?
hahaha....with the amount of grey matter between your ears, you think u are the only one who can think of such scenerio...
this is no wayang show.....
investigation was done over a few years and the CEOs and top men during the period of investigation (2000 to 2011) were all charged......
there were whistle blower(s).......
we don't know yet if more people will be charged with taking bribes....logically if u give bribes, somebody must be accepting bribes....
meanwhile if you have any evidence that somebody is on the take, pse cum forward to blow the whistle....
for heaven sake, value add rather than spouting the same shits day-in, day-out.....