• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grads with gd degrees n experiences jobless 4 months..

Meteour

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.expatsingapore.com/forum/index.php/topic,57384.0.html

Re: The cost of living in Singapore for a month.
« Reply #2 on: 29 November 2009, 3:10:57 am » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Custard

First things first. You will not get a flat share with only an SVP, and you certainly wont get one in an HDB

I also think its ambitious at this time to find a job in a month unless you already have a network of contacts and job openings to chase. I know of several locals who have been out of work for months and are still unable to find a job despite having good degrees and work experience.
What makes you think you can find a job in a month by just arriving here ?

SVP ------> Social Visit Pass
:eek:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong with taking time to get a job. if Singaporeans deserve it, then many jobless pple in the world deserve it. What an idiot.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
dumbass graduates...should have go to church and be baptized in the name of Jesus...then go spread the gospel everywhere, until SATAN Lan Lan gives them a job...:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dumbass graduates...should have go to church and be baptized in the name of Jesus...then go spread the gospel everywhere, until SATAN Lan Lan gives them a job...:smile:
wat happens if satan dun gif dem a job? ... :confused:

if dey go 2 ur church n b4 dey can get a job, ur church feed dem, ah? ... :rolleyes:

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah ah po, can go church kao lui 1 mah. I heard some church has more mei mei then guys one leh. TeeKee your church got any single available girl or not ah ?

wat happens if satan dun gif dem a job? ... :confused:

if dey go 2 ur church n b4 dey can get a job, ur church feed dem, ah? ... :rolleyes:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyah ah po, can go church kao lui 1 mah. I heard some church has more mei mei then guys one leh. TeeKee your church got any single available girl or not ah ?

plenty....but you are not Christian i cannot introduce them to you.....:biggrin:

Screwball

Alfrescian
Loyal

Going to church oso got to joining the queue.
I ever asking the Pastor to baptism me and he telling me gotta waiting for one year.
Then he asking me to donation to the church.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can join the monastry.....become a modern MONKey, can own limitless number of Credit Cards, can own a horse, CONDOMiniumS, can travel first class plane, no need TIGER airways...

But, must be able to perform like David Copperfield....conditions apply!.