• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Grad in their 30s and 40s can't find job

Liquigas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grads in their 30s and 40s can't find job

There are jobs overseas but many of our grads are not willing to take them up. I have a friend running a garment plant in Hanoi ; 6-day work week, 2 home leave a year. No takers. Eventually he has to employ a Malaysian. I guess if the opening is in HK or Shanghai, then it is a different story lah!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The next election is the last chance for the 66% to topple the wicked Familee. If they insist on their 'wait for better opposition' crap and continue to give the CCB Papaya traitors a blank cheque, they've only themselves to be blamed for their extinction.

Been waiting for the last nth election for Sporeans to put in more oppsosition. After being disappointed so many times, I don't hold much hope for Sporeans.

As I've said many of my ex-schoolmates, relatives, colleagues, ..., are gone or have made plans to go. You really can't blame people for leaving. What's there to fight for if 66% are saboing themselves & other Sporeans :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Grads in their 30s and 40s can't find job

There are jobs overseas but many of our grads are not willing to take them up. I have a friend running a garment plant in Hanoi ; 6-day work week, 2 home leave a year. No takers. Eventually he has to employ a Malaysian. I guess if the opening is in HK or Shanghai, then it is a different story lah!

Traveling is a hardship when you have a family. Had colleagues who transfered to a different depts to avoid travelling. Especially hard on the the females because of the children.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From the article at the start of this thread:
The latest MOM report shows unemployment stayed at 3.3 per cent as in the previous three months. At the same time, the resident unemployment rate fell from 4.8 per cent to 4.6 per cent.
But the reason for the decline, said MOM, is that many stopped seeking jobs to pursue courses, which means they are no longer counted as unemployed.

Maybe this is the main point? Improves statistical data.

GOV always telling lies about unemployment rate. To be fair calculation should be something like this.
Eg. Total population Citizen age 25~60 only(mean pink IC). Total active worker(Citizen) have monthly CPF contribution of at least $300/month( employee + employer).
Ratio of total active CPF account/total population age 25~60 should be not less than 80%(another 15% maybe retire/fully house wife). Anything below 80% consider very bad.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PRC Bank Exec --------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1r8r...eature=related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun Guy
Bro, sorrie for that. I think she doesnt understand or watsover... Try again bro.

i muz apologise for my earlier post... jumped e gun too soon

yes after i logged off TxXx called me on my hp again n apologised for e earlier miscom. i said it's alright n asked if she free to meet, n straight away set the timing @9.30pm, venue @Lavender 81.

i was early n boy, booked e rm but still gotta wait 15mins for it to b available. anyway, to cut e story short, after entering e rm i sms TxXx n she arrived promptly, about 5mins later.

i shan't go into details of our frolics as they're pretty SOP.. but i'm impressed wif her great attitude n friendliness. n e way she enjoyed my painting her pussy reali turned me on

well, here's e verdict (my 2cts' worth - up to u to decide if e price is too costly):

Face: 7.5/10 to 8.5/10
Body/ Fig/ Complexion: Slim, smooth skin, tummy undetected.
Boobs: 7.5/10 to 7/10 (juz nice for me, but mayb a little tiny for boob lovers)
BBBJ: 7/10 (paid attention during e job but duration abit short)
Cat bath: er... watz dat?? haha...
FJ: 8.5/10 (coz i turned her on wif my tongue painting le, so she was kinda like desiring for it)
Massage: Nil
Attitude: 9/10 (frenly, great gf feeling, a nice gal to chat with and kiss gd bye to)
Damage: 150 (x-rm, x-cd)
RTF: Nodz

overall, she's a v nice gal albeit abit pricey. but like i said, it all depends on wat u lookin for. for me i go look for bong abt once a mth, so e price is ok for me if it comes wif quality - n i rate her as 1 of my bst bonking sexperience, especially wih a PRC Bank Exe
pls treat her nice n dun exploit her. tks.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...nk-exec-2.html

images

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Posted By Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1

Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.
Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)

Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to.

No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.

Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.

I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.

An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff

No offence to you bro........

Bro aczeta76
Bro there is no need for me to lied or fish up some story here. She is who she is and there is no need for me to debate on her job scope.

As for her pricing bro, I have total no say to that. I have told her about it. Like I say, everyone has their own view and opinion. Good or Bad is not up to me to decide. KTV gals are even more pricey and there are still many of us here going for it.

To me there are no wrong or right, it is up to individual to decide as long they are happy.

No offence to you bro........

A NOTE TO SHARE TO ALL
I am here to share and not earning a living out of it.
It is not an easy way to earn a living as a FL. Going through the stage of stripping, standing naked and be bonk in several position just to earn a living is not easy. We go to them for pleasure and fun as we have spare cash for it but they come to us for a living. Do show some respect to them as everyone has a mother to call their own.

images

images

Last edited:

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Produce the home movie and see it for yourself?

the pap intro of cheap grad FT totally kill the 30's and 40's grad.

i hope these grad all pap supporters

if not how they going to accept the status quo?

2.5 yrs NS, borrow money to go study oversea. now cheap FT taken their jobs, this is a sinkies men story, can make a movie.

swampthing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heh you guys should really go watch Tokyo Sonata. Jpn guy gets fired after his boss hires a China FT from Dalian who speaks perfect Jpnese. LOL.