• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Graciousness Campaign

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a joke and a waste of time and effort of those students.

Many foreigners like the pinoys, ah nehs, tiongs, etc are from countries where Q-up is unheard of and pushing is the only to get on board public transport. These foreign women even push with their breasts. What modesty?

Sinkies are so naïve. When these foreigners do not care about Q-Up, sinkies must learn to push them back. Ah nehs in office attire do it every day when boarding public buses or trains. They do not give way to even the ladies.

Had encountered so many of such ah nehs and pinoys before and now, I will just push them away if they try to cut Q in front of me. Be polite to these foreigners and sinkies will get stranded when using public transport.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sg needs an aim your langjiao at toilet bowl accurately campaign. urinal is one thing, toilet bowl another. everytime i walk into a public toilet stall in sg, either the toilet bowl seat is down and covered with yellow droplets or urine spray is everywhere to left and right of stall. the floor obviously is completely stained and wet with pee. and occasionally i see shoe marks on the toilet cover. :rolleyes:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Courtesy, etiquette, manners and all this good behaviour should be inculcated from home and be a way of life. When it has to come from institutions, government, etc. something is not right with the society.

Cheers!

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
sg needs an aim your langjiao at toilet bowl accurately campaign. urinal is one thing, toilet bowl another. everytime i walk into a public toilet stall in sg, either the toilet bowl seat is down and covered with yellow droplets or urine spray is everywhere to left and right of stall. the floor obviously is completely stained and wet with pee. and occasionally i see shoe marks on the toilet cover. :rolleyes:

How sure the culprits were sinkies while we have 40-45% FTs.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Courtesy, etiquette, manners and all this good behaviour should be inculcated from home and be a way of life. When it has to come from institutions, government, etc. something is not right with the society.

Cheers!

go to any average (non-elite) sinkie home, and the clutter is atrocious. if parents are crap, so will be the children who grow up in that crap environment. the gov is doing sinkies a favor by being their much needed nanny out to teach them how to be civilized, considerate and clean.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't fall victim to ah long campaign....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 130

jw5

Loyal
If someone pushes you, push back.

What a joke and a waste of time and effort of those students.

Many foreigners like the pinoys, ah nehs, tiongs, etc are from countries where Q-up is unheard of and pushing is the only to get on board public transport. These foreign women even push with their breasts. What modesty?

Sinkies are so naïve. When these foreigners do not care about Q-Up, sinkies must learn to push them back. Ah nehs in office attire do it every day when boarding public buses or trains. They do not give way to even the ladies.

Had encountered so many of such ah nehs and pinoys before and now, I will just push them away if they try to cut Q in front of me. Be polite to these foreigners and sinkies will get stranded when using public transport.

jw5

Loyal
Strangely enough, durian pudding, durian puffs and durian cakes are all allowed.

I wonder if they would allow durians packed in styroform boxes. Hmmmmmmmmm.................................

no durians on board mrt sign......

Hurricane88

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes..need to train these FT some manners...seems like everything they are rushing in...:smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Strangely enough, durian pudding, durian puffs and durian cakes are all allowed.

I wonder if they would allow durians packed in styroform boxes. Hmmmmmmmmm.................................

durian breath is definitely allowed.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's how Singapore became known as the nanny-state. A paternalistic government not only controls state affairs, but people's lifestyle, attitudes, and behaviour too. Not my business, this is left to the people to decide for themselves, I just state an opinion from observation. Personally, I don't like being told what to do, especially by someone other than my mother, or these days, my wife. Time to go smoke some weed.

Cheers!

go to any average (non-elite) sinkie home, and the clutter is atrocious. if parents are crap, so will be the children who grow up in that crap environment. the gov is doing sinkies a favor by being their much needed nanny out to teach them how to be civilized, considerate and clean.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's how Singapore became known as the nanny-state. A paternalistic government not only controls state affairs, but people's lifestyle, attitudes, and behaviour too. Not my business, this is left to the people to decide for themselves, I just state an opinion from observation. Personally, I don't like being told what to do, especially by someone other than my mother, or these days, my wife. Time to go smoke some weed.

Cheers!

sinkies deserve their nanny gov. otherwise, the cuntry is a dump. can't be help. :o

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.7 KB · Views: 108
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 111
Last edited: