• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Grab Faces us$2bn payout to Uber if no IPO by 2023.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think good start but after driving for few months, drivers will start to strive less, not viable to drive 12 to 15 hours sitting in the car for a long run, look at her kingkong size.
snipes aside, last time, the taxi drivers i know all got some kind of ailment.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May i know The concept of Grab Food ???

if it is only about delivering Food from point A to point B then i think Sg mkt is to small.

already a few players like Deliveroo, Panda, Uber etc...
Krafty is a dumfuck

Ya I dun see how GrabFood can make money. Now they are subsiding the delivery guys as well as the restaurants. Like Uber used to do. It’s still bleeding money.

You’re right I’ll bet on the cashless payment and financing/loans.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Krafty is a dumfuck

Ya I dun see how GrabFood can make money. Now they are subsiding the delivery guys as well as the restaurants. Like Uber used to do. It’s still bleeding money.

You’re right I’ll bet on the cashless payment and financing/loans.

no need to talk big infront of me, you know nothing about finance market.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
show me your worth, write about finance if you know even a bit?
I already admitted you know more than me.
You convinced me GrabFood is the next big thing.
An unicorn maybe even Pegasus
Why still not happy and want to embarrass me further online?
Please walk the talk and remember to put all your life savings to buy grab’s ipo

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore road system is the best place for EV driverless cars for goods and passengers and create high unemployed m&d good at fucking their menas all day...

A police State Singapore top down system will do well, temporary, in high tech environment until anothe better high tech change it all, except PAP and their PA cronies will profit all..

More foreign coys competitions for d-cars will drive transport biz down

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore road system is the best place for EV driverless cars for goods and passengers and create high unemployed m&d good at fucking their menas all day...

A police State Singapore top down system will do well, temporary, in high tech environment until anothe better high tech change it all, except PAP and their PA cronies will profit all..

More foreign coys competitions for d-cars will drive transport biz down
Its not just minahs they fuck. Keep your gf indoors if you want her not to look down on brown.