• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GPGT: ugly inconsiderate motherfucker spotted on train

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
yu6YZrJ.png

Alfrescian
Loyal
Both of them are obviously childish, low Ses with pea sized intellect and typical good for nothing sinkies. Fighting over a seat on MRT and becoming fools on social media.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stand in front of a seat means it’s yours to sit ? I stand in front of chio bu means it’s for me to fuck ?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stand in front of a seat means it’s yours to sit ? I stand in front at the back of chio bu means it’s for me to fuck ?

Doggie style is the best ......... but then again beauty is nothing without brains ........... so I'll need some sort of proof that her IQ is higher than 90 ..........

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
You know Sinkieland is in deep shit when young, fit and healthy fuckers are fighting over mrt seats. :rolleyes: